EX Sports Initial DEX Offering
The best way to start the year 2022 is with another IDO!
We are delighted to announce that we will be hosting the Initial DEX Offering for EX Sports!
For this IDO, please check on the “The Criteria” section in this article to avoid being excluded in the whitelist!!!📝
What is EX Sports?
EX Sports is a platform that allows sports fans to buy, trade, and sell sports collectible NFTs. Athletes will have sets of their exclusive NFT’s minted and made available to trade on the EX Sports marketplace. Ex Sports has officially partnered with multiple sports federations that represent hundreds of thousands of athletes, like the International Powerlifting Federation, Ju-Jitsu International Federation, and the International Federation of Muaythai Amateurs.
Expanding off an exclusive decade-old established combat sports ecosystem; EX Sports is developing an NFT marketplace that can connect new digital assets with revenue shared content and competition earnings thereby adding value and benefits to the collector without selling their card. Athletes will also benefit from having a majority percentage of an NFT sale transferred to them.
EX Sports Vision
EX Sports will bring real utility to the sports world, further showing the effectiveness and benefits of Blockchain. From each NFT sale, a large percentage of the revenue will go back to the athlete, helping them earn incremental revenue and develop their lives and careers. As EX Sports cater to ‘niche’ sports, this impact is huge as many athletes reside in low-income countries where all the pressure for financing their careers is on themselves. What creates the demand for the NFT is the proof of its authenticity, secured and provided by the blockchain. So EX Sports will directly show the effectiveness of Blockchain and how it can be used to improve people’s lives.
Ex Sports Supporters and Partners
EX Sports Team
If you are curious about other aspects of the project, you can check all the resources below.
Initial DEX Offering Details
- Whitelist Submission: Jan 6 15:00 UTC — Jan 8 15:00 UTC
- Result Announcement: Jan 9 15:00 UTC
- IDO Participation: Jan 10 15:00 UTC — Jan 12 15:00 UTC
- Token Distribution: Jan 13 06:00 UTC
- Vesting Schedule: 25% at TGE, then linear vesting for 3 months.
- Market Listing: Dexlab — Jan 13 07:00 UTC
- Selection Type: Ranking + Standard
- Token Name: EX Sports
- Token Ticker: EXS
- Token Listing Price: 0.135 USDC
- Total Amount IDO sale (Hard cap): 299,970 USDC
- Individual Cap: Ranking: 500 rankers, Depends on Ranking, Lottery: 300 winners, 1111EXS per person ($ 149.985). No holding is required.
- Pairing: EXS/USDC
- Maximum Supply: 1,000,000,000 EXS
- Initial Circulating Supply: 600,000 EXS
This whitelisting will be our current holding system we previously unveiled. To read more about it, click on this link and find out.
After applying with your wallet to the whitelisting, the quantity available for you to purchase will be displayed next to your rank. It will not appear in the ranking immediately after participating. Because the daily snapshot information update is reflected every 15:00 UTC, as so, the ranking is updated every 15:30 UTC.
The Criteria 📝
Each action is required and will determine whether you can participate.
- Following the respective Twitter accounts
- Joining the respective Telegram channels
- Tagging 2 Friends
- Using the correct hashtags
Failure to complete each will result in automatic disqualification from the Ranking and Standard pool.
Step by Step Whitelisting Process
The process begins here.
Step 1: Follow EX Sports’s Twitter and quote retweet their pinned tweet by tagging two friends and including the hashtag
- #Dexlab #EXSports $DXL $EXS #IDO #whitelist
- Enter your Twitter Quote RT link.
Step 2: Join the EX Sports and Dexlab telegram channels.
- Dexlab: https://t.me/Dexlab_official
- EX Sports: https://t.me/exsports_official
- Enter your Telegram ID with ‘@’.’
Step 3: Comply with the Terms and Conditions set forth by us.
Note: the following information will be needed to complete this application.
- SPL address, Telegram ID, Twitter account
- Is DXL ranking used in this IDO?
- Yes, please review the section about it by visiting this link.
2. How many people will be selected as IDO winners?
- The DXL holder allocation is 500. The lottery allocation usually depends on the project. Please see the IDO section on the Dexlab website.
3. How do I know if I have been selected to participate in the IDO?
- You can check it on the ‘IDO’ tab, after connecting your wallet, it will display whether you won or not.
Stay up to date with the latest #Solana projects launching through Dexlab, and make sure you don’t miss out on any new tokens by following us on Twitter or joining our Telegram group!
- Telegram CN
Terms & Conditions:
- Dexlab reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, change or cancel this event at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
- Users need to complete all steps of the process to be eligible to participate in the IDO. They also need to be from an eligible jurisdiction to participate in this token sale.
- DISCLAIMERS, TERMS, and RISKS
Please make sure that your action is compliant with the relevant regulations within your jurisdiction. Dexlab and EX Sports will not be held liable for any legal repercussions that result from your participation in our whitelist event.
USERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTUAL AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. USERS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE/MISCONDUCT IF FAKE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE LIABILITY OF EX Sports, DEXLAB, AND USERS AND THEIR AFFILIATES.
Furthermore, residents of the following and regions countries will be automatically banned:
Afghanistan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, China, Congo (Democratic Republic), Cuba, Côte d’Ivoire, Eritrea, Fiji, Guinea Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Macau, Myanmar; North Korea; State of Palestine, Puerto Rico, Rwanda, South Sudan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Turkmenistan, United States of America, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.