Our Whitelisting Process is now Live!
We at Dexlab have been working hard to make sure we bring the community what is needed. After a long awaited time, our team is delighted to officially announce the beginning of the whitelisting process for Dexlab’s IDO, as well as an airdrop for Dexlab’s native token, $DXL! In order to secure a chance to become one of the very lucky ones, please read on for the full instructions on how to participate in the whitelist, as well as the $DXL airdrop amounting more than 6.2 million $DXL. This marks the start of many exciting developments for Dexlab and we hope to have your continued support.
# The Whitelisting Process
We will open up the whitelisting process on May 21st, 14:00 UTC. The list will remain open for 3 days, and then we will close it on May 24th, 14:00 UTC.
USA: 10:00 (UTC -4) China: 22:00 (UTC +8) Korea: 23:00 (UTC +9)
Out of the submissions, only a total of 1000 participants will be selected and eligible to participate in the IDO. We will begin contacting the participants through email and finalize details needed from individuals. This process will end on June 1st, 14:00 UTC. Then, from June 2nd to June 6th, 14:00 UTC , we will begin to open our IDO platform for those eligible.
For those who did not win the luck of the draw for the whitelist, do not fret! Dexlab will be distributing an airdrop of 6,250,000 $DXL evenly distributed across the remaining participants. More details about this are available below
Please follow the instructions below for the chance to be part of this momentous occasion!
# Step by Step Whitelisting Process
Step 1: Make sure you have the required Solana wallet, Sollet! (DO NOT USE AN EXCHANGE ADDRESS)
- Please check out our tutorial for setting up a wallet right here.
Step 2: Follow DexLab on Twitter!
Step 3: QT (Quote Tweet) and Like the pinned tweet in Dexlab Twitter!
- Quote tweet the main pinned tweet with the #hashtags
- #Dexlab #DXL #DXLIDO #IDO #IDOsale
Step 4: Join the Dexlab Telegram community!
- Become a member of the Dexlab family for the latest news and updates from the team, and interact with like-minded individuals in the space
Step 5: Fill out the whitelist application form on Dexlab platform.
- The required fields in this application form would include your name, email address, country, and other particulars. Please make sure to fill out the information with accuracy, as you will only be able to submit once.
- Please make sure that your action is compliant to the relevant regulations within your jurisdiction. Dexlab will not be held liable for any legal repercussions that result out of your participation in our whitelist event.
- You can enter here: https://www.dexlab.space/ (Look for this)
Step 6: To participate in the IDO sale, you must comply with the Terms and Conditions set forth by us!
After you have completed all the steps, it will be time to sit back and wait. The Dexlab team will come up with a list of winners and contact the eligible parties accordingly. Please stay tuned to our social media platforms for the latest developments about this event!
- Token name: Dexlab
- Token ticker: DXL
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Listing Price: $0.02
# IDO Sale Participation Details
We will begin the process of selecting 1000 participants shortly after the whitelisting process closes. These participants will be eligible to participate in the IDO.
Details of the IDO sale:
- IDO date: June 1st 14:00 — June 6th 14:00 (UTC)
- IDO token allocation: 20,000,000 DXL ($ 400K)
- IDO token price: $ 0.02
- Allocation allowed: There will be an individual cap per person.
- Initial market cap: $ 810,000
※ Currency that you can use in buying DXL: USDT, USDC, and SOL
# Airdrop Details
For those who are unable to join us for the whitelist, we still want to reward you as a valuable community member for the effort and trying. As we mentioned, we have decided that after the IDO participants have been announced and confirmed, we will start our airdrop event where anyone who participated in the whitelisting will be eligible!
- Airdrop Date: Estimated 1 week After
- Airdrop Token Allocation: 0.625% of Total Supply (6,250,000 DXL)
- Distribution: Even Amongst Eligible Participants who did not recieve IDO allocation
# Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question 1: When does the whitelist close?
- The whitelist will be open for 3 days.
Question 2: Which countries are excluded from the IDO sale?
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions on the Dexlab platform.
Question 3: Who will be eligible for the airdrop?
- Anyone who participates in the IDO sale has an opportunity to get the airdrop! Please complete the steps required listed in the document.
Question 4: When will I receive my airdrop?
- The DXL token airdrop will be distributed to the community roughly 1 week after the IDO is finalized.
Question 5: Do I need to pass KYC for this event?
- Anyone can participate in the airdrop event without KYC! However, for the IDO we might require depending on the participant’s country of residence.
Question 6: How large is the airdrop?
- The total amount of airdrop is 6,250,000 DXL.
Question 7: Is the ‘airdrop whitelist’ on a first come, first served basis?
- No. The whitelist will not be first come, first served.
Question 8: Is the IDO sale on a first come, first served basis?
- No, we will select participants based on the whitelist after it closes.
# Join the discourse
We are open to answering any questions you have about the DexLab whitelist process, and about our project’s vision.
If there is anything else you would like to know, please engage in our various channels: