SYPOOL Whitelisting Event
Dexlab would like to announce the SYPOOL Whitelisting Event.
Welcome to Dexlab’s first official whitelisting for IDO! Before we begin, let us introduce you to SYPOOL.
Sypool is an asset management protocol on Solana, where investors exchange fund shares with their tokens. Like traditional funds, investors are offered professional financial services, while fund managers have a platform to raise money (tokens). However, fund managers not only have traditional ways (Buy low, Sell high) to earn yield for our investors, they have more “blockchain” ways to benefit fund shareholders. In some aspects, Sypool is more than a blockchain fund, because their fund shares are also a kind of token. Therefore, they can do almost everything other tokens can do.
In short, they have innovative products, like their Quant SAP. SYPOOL is a professional team with much experience in quantitative trading; they have a unique farming mechanism; have an insurance treasury to protect investors from managers’ misconduct and hacker attack.
- Index-tracking SAP (Synthetic Asset Pool)
- Trader-based SAP
- Structured Yield Fund
- Assets-backed quantitative trading SAP
- New pools will be available for qualified managers to apply.
- Perpetual No-loss Lottery!
- NFT elements to come
- Users will be allowed to stake their SAP as collateral to launch a loan.
🌱Unique farming mechanism
In short, it’s a diminishing mechanism. In the first few years, the releasing speed is accelerated but slows down continuously as time flows. After that, the speed will fluctuate considering the staking volume and the circulating supply.
Each pool will be audited strictly to prevent managers from misconduct. If a manager operates improperly, he will receive a warning. Once more, he will be moved out of the whitelist and his pool will be closed. We have set up an insurance treasury to protect investors from managers’ misconduct and hacker attack.
🧱Focused on infrastructure first
🎬Test-Net launch and securing comes next🔬
💡Along the road, many new Lego pieces will be deployed on our protocol. The following is just what we have planned.
We think you should probably know a little about the leadership of SYPOOL. Actually, their members have worked in well-known hedge funds and delivered some very great performances in quantitative trading. As for their technical members, they have designed several projects providing social network and startup tools aggregators.
👨💼Jackson, co founder, is the founder of Quantum Technologies, which manages more than $300 million of quantitative funds and has rich experience in financial industry and blockchain industry.
👨💻King, CTO, has worked in Neugelium on a neuromorphic chips, in cooperation with the Chinese Academy of Sciences. He is also the founder of Zhencheng Science and Technology Ltd., providing service as business consulting & 2B software customization and the founder of LeepAccelerator, startuping projects as Ourtimes (social app), A Moment ( event platform) and Zlement (startup tools aggregator).
🕵William, CRO, was the chief risk control officer and FOF investment manager of duet group in London, leading the formulation of the company’s $6 billion fund risk management strategy and has developed risk management processes, risk quantitative models and formulated quantitative risk management indicators.
Now, on to the whitelisting process!
The Whitelisting Process
- Whitelist Submission: Sep 14th 14:00 UTC — Sep 16th 14:00 UTC
- Result Announcement: Sep 17th 14:00 UTC
- IDO Participation: Sep 17th 14:00 UTC — Sep 20th 14:00 UTC
- Token Distribution: Sep 21st — TBA
- Market Listing: TBA
- Selection Type: Lottery
Step by Step Whitelisting Process
Step 1: Make sure you have the required Solana wallet.
(DO NOT USE AN EXCHANGE ADDRESS)
- Please check out our tutorial for setting up a wallet right here.
Step 2: Join the SYPOOL Telegram community!
Step 3: Follow SYPOOL on Twitter
Step 4: Find the pinned post in Dexlab’s twitter, FOLLOW and RETWEET two friends with the tags #SYPOOL @SYP_Protocol #SYPOOLIDO #DEXLAB
Step 5: Find the pinned post in SYPOOL’s twitter, FOLLOW, and RETWEET two friends with the tags #SYPOOL #SYPOOLIDO #DEXLAB $DXL
Step 6: Fill out the whitelist application form on the Dexlab platform.
The following information will be needed to complete this application.
- Name, SPL address, Birthdate ,Telegram ID, Twitter account
Please make sure that your action is compliant to the relevant regulations within your jurisdiction. Dexlab will not be held liable for any legal repercussions that result out of your participation in our whitelist event.
Initial DEX Offering Details
- Token Name: Sypool
- Token Ticker: SYP
- Token IDO Price: $ 0.04
- Token Listing Price: $ 0.05
- Total amount for IDO sale (Hard cap): 3,500,000 SYP ($140,000)
- Available amount for each individual (Personal cap): 2,500 –10,000 SYP ($ 100–400)
- Pair is fixed to SYP/USDC.
A total supply of 1,000,000,000 SYP will be minted and distributed according to the following distribution model:
▪ 50%: Farming. The SYP staking pool will be launched shortly after TGE, following the LP token staking pool and other-token staking pools. The releasing speed will be accelerated by 10% at first and slow down later on by considering the staked amount to the circulating amount.
▪ 20%: Team, after 18 months, unlock 25% every 3 months.
▪ 17%: Treasury, including
- 10%: Future plans.
- 5%: Community, released in 3 years, linear released every month to pay salaries to the board and community representatives.
- 2%: Consultants, released in 3 years, linear released every month.
▪ 10%: Investors, including
- 2%: Seed round, 10% released at TGE, Token Generation Event; after 3 months’ interval, the other 90% will be released linearly in 15 months.
- 2%: Strategic round, 15% released at TGE, Token Generation Event; after 3 months’ interval, the other 85% will be released linearly in 15 months.
- 5.5%: Private round, 22.5% released at TGE, Token Generation Event; after 3 months’ interval, the other 77.5% will be released linearly in 12 months.
- 0.5%: IDO, released initially.
▪ 3%: Early minter, deminishingly released in 10 months though airdrop. It will release 1% in the first 2 months and decrease 0.2% every 2 months till end.
If you have any questions about this IDO, please do not hesitate to contact either the Dexlab team or SYPOOL team. You can see all the information on the links below. You can also find additional information about SYPOOL as well.
- Token mint address: FnKE9n6aGjQoNWRBZXy4RW6LZVao7qwBonUbiD7edUmZ
Official website: http://sypool.io/
Whitepaper: whitepaper.pdf (sypool.io)
Stay up to date with the latest #Solana projects launching through Dexlab, and make sure you don’t miss out on any new tokens by following us on Twitter or joining our Telegram group!
- Telegram CN
Terms & Conditions:
- DISCLAIMERS, TERMS, and RISKS
- Dexlab reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
- Users need to complete all steps of the process and also be from an eligible jurisdiction to participate in this token sale.