XVERSE Initial DEX offering
Read all about the Whitelisting event and details below!
First things first, What is Xverse?
Xverse is a blockchain-based metaverse built on Solana. Users can interact with each other, create custom NFTs, and build their digital identities.
Xverse uses facial recognition technology to allow users to create avatars resembling themselves, and also participate in various P2E minigames with other players. Xverse aims to build a social metaverse for users to interact, play, and share in a virtual setting. To put it simply, Xverse is building the tools and foundations for a metaverse platform allowing users to interact and connect with each other.
Team, Product and Roadmap
Check out our previous article if you want a detailed read about Xverse. All the resources you need are in that link.
Initial DEX Offering Details
- Whitelist Submission: Nov 26th 15:00 UTC — Nov 29th 03:00 UTC
- Result Announcement: Nov 30th 15:00 UTC
- IDO Participation: Dec. 1th 15:00 UTC — Dec 3th 15:00 UTC
- Token Distribution: Dec 4th 15:00 UTC -
- Market Listing: Dexlab
- Selection Type: Ranking + Standard (See below for details)
- Token Name: Xverse
- Token Ticker: XVC
- Token Listing Price: 0.065
- Total Amount IDO sale (Hard cap): 208,000 USDC (3,200,000 XVC)
- Individual Cap: Dependant on Ranking, Lottery: 400 participants, 78 USDC, Hold 100 DXL
- Pairing: XVC/USDC
- Total Token Supply: 400,000,000
The total token sale amount depends on what each project decided to use in the IDO sale. Therefore, Dexlab strives to provide the maximum benefit to many investors when we allocate the amount to each rank. So please check the white paper and tokenomics of the IDO project.
After participating in the whitelist, the quantity available for you to purchase will be displayed next to your rank. It will not appear in the ranking immediately after participating. Because the daily snapshot information update is reflected every 00:00:00 UTC, as so, the ranking is updated every 00:30:00 UTC.
This whitelisting will be our current holding system we previously unveiled. To read more about it, click on this link and find out.
Step by Step Whitelisting Process
The process begins here: https://trade.dexlab.space/#/v2/ido/5969305f-e59d-4ffe-be8a-eaf9e606bd33
Step 1: Follow Xverse’s Twitter and quote retweet their pinned tweet by tagging two friends and including the hashtag
- #Dexlab #XVERSE $DXL $XVC #IDO #whitelist
- Enter your Twitter Quote RT link.
Step 2: Join the Xverse and Dexlab telegram channels.
- Dexlab: https://t.me/Dexlab_official
- Xverse: https://t.me/xversecommunity
- Enter your Telegram ID with ‘@’.’
Step 3: Comply with the Terms and Conditions set forth by us.
Step 4: Fill out the whitelist application form on the Dexlab platform.
Note: the following information will be needed to complete this application.
- SPL address, Telegram ID, Twitter account
Please make sure that your action is compliant with the relevant regulations within your jurisdiction. Dexlab and XVERSE will not be held liable for any legal repercussions that result from your participation in our whitelist event.
USERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTUAL AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. USERS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE/MISCONDUCT IF FAKE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE LIABILITY OF XVERSE, DEXLAB, AND USERS AND THEIR AFFILIATES.
Furthermore, residents of the following and regions countries will be automatically banned:
Afghanistan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, China, Congo (Democratic Republic), Cuba, Côte d’Ivoire, Eritrea, Fiji, Guinea Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Macau, Myanmar; North Korea; State of Palestine, Puerto Rico, Rwanda, South Sudan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Turkmenistan, United States of America, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
- Is DXL ranking used in this IDO?
- Yes, please review the section about it by visiting this link.
2. How many people will be selected as IDO winners?
- The amount will depend on how much each participant purchases.
3. How do I know if I have been selected to participate in the IDO?
- You can check it on the ‘IDO’ tab, after connecting your wallet, it will display whether you won or not.
If you are curious about other aspects of the project, you can check all the resources below. Any question you have, you may contact Dexlab or XVERSE! We are happy to assist you in any way.
Stay up to date with the latest #Solana projects launching through Dexlab, and make sure you don’t miss out on any new tokens by following us on Twitter or joining our Telegram group!
Terms & Conditions:
- Dexlab reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, change or cancel this event at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
- Users need to complete all steps of the process to be eligible to participate in the IDO. They also need to be from an eligible jurisdiction to participate in this token sale.
- Xverse is not an investment product. Xverse is not intended in its design or distribution to be utilized as a form of investment, speculation, or as a financial product. No information herein constitutes financial advice.PLEASE do your OWN research before participating in the Xverse token sale. Neither the Xverse team nor any representative affiliate of the Xverse team will ever solicit investments.
- DISCLAIMERS, TERMS, and RISKS