How To Send DEX Tokens using DekuSan
Learn how to use the DEXON web wallet to send DEX tokens
This documentation describes the procedures to send DEX tokens using DekuSan, the DEXON web wallet.
2. Sending DEX tokens using DekuSan
With DekuSan, send funds has never been faster and simpler. In this article, we will be focusing on the procedures to send tokens on testnet. Nevertheless, the steps will be the same once the mainnet is launched.
To begin, ensure that you already have DEX tokens in your wallet. If not, simply visit our faucet to claim your free tokens. The DEX tokens requested should be reflected in your DekuSan wallet a few seconds upon successful request.
1. From the main screen in the intended account, select
2. Check your source account again under
From. Input the recipient address. You can do so using a QR Code or simply typing in the address in the
3. Input the amount of DEX tokens to be sent. Note that you should input based on the balance available, insufficient balance will cause the transaction to fail (and DekuSan will prompt that you will not be able to proceed with the transaction).
4. Adjust the Gas price (only if you have to). Click on the scrollbar icon in the
Gas Fee field. By default, the gas fee has automatically been calculated for you based on the network success rate. Note that since the TPS of DEXON is extremely high, it is highly unlikely that you need to pay a huge gas fee for the transaction.
5. Confirm your transaction. Select
Confirm to proceed and
Edit should you wish to make changes.
6. Transaction will be sent and you will receive a chrome notification (if you are using the Chrome browser). You will see the corresponding transaction history in the source account. Note that the transaction will normally be confirmed in approximately 3 seconds and the transfer should be reflected shortly thereafter.
7. That’s it. Transfer complete.
Let’s talk about DEXON
You can register for the newsletter for the latest updates, or join us in our various community discussions in different platforms.
👉 Twitter: https://twitter.com/dexonfoundation
👉 Faceboook: https://www.facebook.com/DEXON.Foundation/
👉 YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbg6l4M8QmSrJphxQvKof5g
👉 Medium: https://medium.com/dexon