We’re back with another Dark Forest Arena: Grand Prix with a new ruleset ⏰
Grand Prix: Week 4 will start at 00:00 UTC, Saturday, June 25
Dark Forest, the world's first decentralized real-time strategy game. Built on Ethereum with zkSNARKs.
Week 3 Recap
- ~86,000 transactions on Gnosis Optimism
- 412 Grand Prix Races
- 59 unique players finished a Grand Prix
- 🥇 Gold: 17 players finished under 20 minutes
- 🥈 Silver: 28 players finished under 40 minutes
- 🥉 Bronze: 7 players finished under 80 minutes
Week 3 Prize Distributions
- 200$ to first place winner Ner0nzz
Ner0nzz, once again, declined his prize and donated it back into the prize pool
- NFTs to the top 6 players
- POAPs for all players who finished a Grand Prix
(Claim your POAP here ->poap.delivery/grand-prix-week-3 the poap is in their curation process rn but the link should be available when it’s accepted)
Week 4 Details
Thanks to the generosity of Ner0nzz, the prize pool is now $300!!
The rules are slightly different as the previous rounds. You still must get from the 🍼 planet to the 🎯planet as fast as possible but now you receive a penalty in your score per each move that you make, incentivizing players to also try to use less moves.
planet as fast as possible but now you receive a penalty in your score per each move that you make, incentivizing players to also try to use less moves.
The map will be made by the dfdao team, but in coordination with some players for feedback and better map quality, we still want to build a system where community members make maps and submit them for grand prix but for now we decided to keep this workload for us to…