dForce Ecosystem Update — October 2022
Welcome to dForce monthly ecosystem updates. This is where we keep our community up-to-date about what’s happened in the past month, and what’s coming up.
- Tinnetwork now supports dForce on BSC, Ethereum, Polygon, Arbitrum Optimism & Kava. Learn More
- dForce vaults have been added by ACryptoS on BSC, Arbitrum, and Ethereum. Learn More
- New USX/FRAXBP pools introduced on Arbitrum and Optimism on Saddle Finance.
In October, dForce recorded a TVL of $197.7m, with 60.2% parked on Arbitrum, 20.6% on Binance Smart Chain, 7.0% on Ethereum, 5.9% on Optimism, 2.2% on Polygon, 2.0% on Avalanche, and 2.0% on Kava.
As of 31st October 2022, the total circulating supply of USX is $159m, with 70.4% of liquidity currently parked on Arbitrum, 10.7% on BSC, 6.4% on Optimism, 6.2% on Ethereum, 2.5% on Kava, 2.5% on Avalanche, and 1.3% on Polygon.
Approximately 66.0% of USX liquidity is parked on Arbitrum, BSC, and Optimism to facilitate cross-chain expansions, 13.8% on cBridge (cross-chain swap), 12.2% on lending, 4.9% sitting in wallets with market participants, and 3.2% on DEXes.
In October, dForce Lending recorded a total supply of $95.3m, with 54.1% on Binance Smart Chain, Arbitrum 15.7%, Ethereum 13.2%, Polygon 9.8%, and Optimism 7%.
Total accumulated borrowing grew to $1.47b, representing an increase of 1.2% from the previous month in new loan originations.
dForce recorded an Annualized Platform Revenue of $949K in October, with 35.2% generated on Binance Smart Chain, 26.7% on Polygon, 17.3% on Optimism, 14.5% on Arbitrum, and 6.4% on Ethereum.
dForce has ongoing liquidity mining initiatives on Ethereum, Arbitrum, Polygon, Optimism, and Binance Smart Chain. Please visit dForce Forum to view the gauge (update on a weekly basis) and click here to see related tutorials.
- The core developer team completed debugging of dForce’s multi-chain liquidity aggregation transaction interface.
- dForce Lending Deposits and Borrows were disabled for GOLDx, FEI, xETH Assets.
There are also some exciting developments in progress. Namely:
- Multi-chain liquidity aggregation transaction to support cross-chain transaction and liquidity aggregation of assets.
- Utilizing POO to provide EUX liquidity on the protocol level.
- dAPP multi-module optimization in a unified style with interactive optimization.
Tinnetwork now supports dForce on BSC, Ethereum, Polygon, Arbitrum Optimism & Kava.
dForce vaults have been added by ACryptoS on Ethereum, BSC, and Arbitrum.
New USX/FRAXBP pools introduced on Arbitrum and Optimism on Saddle Finance.
dForce attended Devcon in Bogota, Colombia, between Oct 11–14. Mindao Yang, dForce’s core contributor, attended to meet and discuss the next generation of DeFi with developers and researchers.
dForce was ranked as one of the top 5 lending protocols on BSC by TVL. Official BSC News Twitter account tweeted about us here! Learn More