We would like to thank you all for your patience with regard to the release of dForce’s 2023 roadmap.
dForce aims to become a critical infrastructure in Web3 by offering a complete set of DeFi protocols including lending, assets, trading, bridge, etc.
Working towards our vision, we will continuously to:
- implement multichain strategy.
- introduce AMM to dForce’s DeFi matrix.
- create the best user experience.
- drive partnership and integration.
- explore other value propositions.
- maximize value accrual to $DF.
- We launched ‘dForce Optimistic Winter’ on the Optimism network to reward lending and trading activities around $USX with $OP grants received from the Optimism community.
- We partnered with Lido Finance to power the adoption of $wstETH on L2s by rewarding lending activities around $wstETH on Arbitrum and Optimism with $LDO token.
- We created $iwstETH vaults on Arbitrum and Optimism.
- Updated dashboard to include more analytics about dForce Trade.
- Further optimize routing for dForce Trade.
- Launch dForce AMM.
- Launched L2D4 pool on Saddle Finance on Arbitrum together with Frax Finance, Alchemix, an Sperax.
- Launched USX/USDC pool on the KAVA network as one of Equilibre Finance’s launching partners.
- Apply for Cycle 11 $OP grants.
- Introduce isolated model for dForce Lending.
- Introduce efficient model for dForce Lending.
- dForce AMM to support cross-chain swap and liquidity aggregation.
- Introduce permissionless markets for dForce Lending.
- Optimize PCL module (structure, strategy, assets)
- dForce Summer Carnival
- New UX upgrade.
- Improve developer documentation.
- Publish 2023 annual report and 2024 roadmap.