While we have taken great care with the code and the dHEDGE smart contracts have been audited (and we plan more audits in the future!), it is not a guarantee that there are no vulnerabilities in the code. Like any protocol, battle testing it will over time create confidence in its security. Through this bug bounty program, the community can help make dHEDGE even more secure.
We offer rewards of $100 to $50,000 for successful bug reports following the terms below. The actual amount paid out will depend on the severity and exploitability of the bug found and decided on by the core developers at their sole discretion.
Terms for bug bounty program
- Email reports to email@example.com
- Keep vulnerabilities confidential until they have been resolved
- The vulnerability must be previously unknown and non-public
- Clearly show how the vulnerability can be replicated
- Do not take undue advantage of the vulnerability yourself or try to disrupt the platform
- The vulnerability can either relate to the smart contracts deployed on mainnet or the app deployed at app.dhedge.org. Issues related to the UI must have vulnerability consequences, not just be of cosmetic nature.
- Note that all reward determinations, including eligibility and payment amount, are made at the sole discretion of dHEDGE core developers.
More About dHEDGE
Supported by some of the biggest names in crypto, including Framework Ventures, Three Arrows Capital, BlockTower Capital, DACM, Maple Leaf Capital, Cluster Capital, Lemniscap, LD Capital, IOSG Ventures, NGC Ventures, Bitscale Capital, Divergence Ventures, Genblock Capital, Trusted Volumes, Altonomy, Continue Capital, The LAO, bitfwd (比特未来) and Loi Luu, Co-Founder and CEO of Kyber Network, dHEDGE aims to democratise the investing experience leveraging the unique capabilities of Ethereum and Synthetix.