2021 at a Glance: Oracle Integrations
In 2021, DIA has been heavily focused on expanding its cross-chain oracle interoperability among all the exciting and fast-growing new ecosystems. As of today, DIA data is available in more than 20 blockchains.
Here is a list of all blockchains DIA has been integrated with during 2021:
- Binance Smart Chain: Binance Smart Chain (BSC) is a blockchain by Binance that boasts smart contract functionality and compatibility with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). Learn more.
- Fantom: Fantom is a high-performance, scalable, and secure smart-contract platform. It is designed to overcome the limitations of previous generation blockchain platforms. Learn more.
- Solana: Solana is a third-generation blockchain that supports an array of DeFi solutions, including the development of decentralized applications (DApps) and smart contracts, as well as non-fungible tokens (NFTs). Learn more.
- Avalanche: Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching DeFi applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Learn more.
- Arbitrum: Arbitrum is a suite of Ethereum scaling solutions that enables high-throughput, low cost smart contracts while remaining trustlessly secure. Learn more.
- Celo: aims to empower anyone with a smartphone to have access to financial services, send money to phone numbers, and pay merchant users on a decentralized platform that is operated by a community of users. Learn more.
- Moonriver: Moonriver is the companion network to the Moonbeam Network, the Ethereum compatible parachain on Polkadot. Learn more.
- Shiden: Shiden is a multi-chain decentralized application layer on the Kusama Network. Learn more.
- NEAR: Near is a decentralized development platform that uses a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) consensus mechanism and will eventually feature a sharded architecture to scale transaction throughput. Learn more.
- Aurora: is an Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) built on the NEAR Protocol, providing a solution for developers to deploy their apps on an Ethereum-compatible, high-throughput, scalable and future-safe platform, with low transaction costs for their users. Learn more.
- Moonbeam: Moonbeam is an Ethereum-compatible smart contract platform on the Polkadot network that makes it easy to build natively interoperable applications. Learn more.
- Conflux: Conflux is an open-source, layer-1 blockchain protocol delivering scalability, security, and extensibility for the next generation of open commerce, decentralized applications, financial services, and Web 3.0. Learn more.
- Pontem: Pontem is building a bridge to connect Facebook’s Diem Blockchain to the decentralized ecosystem of public permissionless blockchains like Ethereum via Polkadot. Learn more.
- Metis: Metis is a layer 2 open framework for the creation, management, and scale of DACs (Decentralized Autonomous Companies). Learn more.
- xDai Chain: xDai is a stable payments EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) blockchain designed for fast and inexpensive transactions. Learn more.
- Nervos: Nervos is an open blockchain platform to build applications that are decentralised, autonomous and universally accessible. Learn more.
DIA (Decentralised Information Asset) is a cross-chain, open-source data and oracle platform for the DeFi ecosystem. DIA leverages crypto-economic incentives to drive supply, share and use transparent, crowd-verified price data and oracles on financial and digital assets. DIA’s data sources and methodologies are transparent and publicly accessible for everyone.