Last update August 26, 2020
Breakdown of Circulating Supply
Circulating supply are tokens that are not locked in smart contracts. In practice they could all enter circulation. A significant portion of the tokens are locked by agreements. We choose to include non-locked tokens i.e. from strategic investors as circulating. This may lead to a overstatement on actual circulating supply, but is a more practical approach.
Public sale: 10.163.248,42
Private sale: 9.948.813,00
Seed investors: 4.085.253,051
Market makers: 430.000,00
Strategic investors: 3.151.779,021
Service providers: 62.966,50
Locked in yield contracts: (670.143,56)
Circulating supply: 28.271.916,42
Bonding Curve Sale
- 30M DIA tokens were up for offering
- 10.163.248 DIA tokens were sold
- 19.836.752 DIA tokens were burned
- Final batch price was $2,72
- Tokens were directly distributed
- Capped at 10 M DIA Tokens. Sold out.
- These private sale DIA Tokens were locked-up until August 18, 2020; 4 am CEST (after end of bonding curve)
- Proceeds generated: Used for salaries, marketing, operational expenses at the choice of the Association, Audited.
- On-chain audit trail: https://etherscan.io/address/0x92def9b162f62490bcb99b26822bf27f2a1925ae
Ecosystem/Lab Pool Tokens
- 25M DIA tokens
- General, unlimited lock-up for association use*
- More details: https://medium.com/dia-insights/the-dia-ecosystem-token-pool-cabc41d77da7
- On-Chain Audit Trail: https://etherscan.io/address/0x35e812cc3e05336323321d8c11ff1ab62579b90b
*Ecosystem Token Pool is locked for association use. Usage in the context of Ecosystem Token Pool applications as outlined in the Ecosystem Token Pool description is enabled.
- 24M DIA tokens
- Originally, 7 Month Lock-up
- Update Dec-2020: Team Token Vesting Extends by 29 Months
- On-Chain Audit trail: https://etherscan.io/token/0x84cA8bc7997272c7CfB4D0Cd3D55cd942B3c9419?a=0x75dae1eca073cf35ba203e3aca0e21e7d2ab1478
- 91.5M+ DIA tokens
- Used for operating expenses, distribution over years for product, DIA labs, ecosystem and further DIA developments
- Association reserve: The association reserve of 91,5 M DIA tokens will be unlocked over an annual, linear schedule over 10 years (9,15 M p.a.) following the lock-up of the bonding curve. That means that the first tranche will be unlocked in 2021. In order to decentralise the decision making on the lock-up and usage of the DIA reserve and align the distribution with the interest of all token holders, an annual DIA governance token voting will be held in the last month of the year, starting December 2020, to decide on potential amendments for the subsequent year.
- The locked-up DIA reserve tokens have no voting rights.
- On-Chain Audit trail:
- Update Dec-2020: DIA’s team proposal has passed, resulting in a burn of 4.575M DIA Tokens from the reserve. The remaining 4.575M DIA may be used for activity to create value for the DIA token holder community. The burn will be executed until the end of December 2020.
We are aware that this token proportion constitutes the biggest pool, held in the Association itself, aiming to fulfil the core of our promise: Develop a Wikipedia for Financial data.
To follow these long-term ambitions, following the bonding curve we will transfer all of the DIA reserve in a 10 year lock-up schedule, with yearly voting by governance token holders on the distribution for the next year, with the first distribution for 2021 being decided in a governance voting in December 2020. We are obviously accountable for these spendings, not influencing market developments against the interest of investors — still we ask our investors in the confidence that we we handle this in a responsible way, as we did since 2018.
We have an annual company audit in the Swiss public commercial register to be held accountable for the usage of funds as well as yearly reporting to token-holders.
- 19,5M DIA tokens (9.8%)
- Partially locked-up
- Biggest token investor (Outlier Ventures) statement on long-term holdings
- Previous token and equity rounds: a) Initial round 2018: € 0,25M; b) Seed round Q4 2019; €0,5M from traditional financial and crypto focused investors (EU funds and angels).
- DIA is also eligible and has received public grants and funding, and we are further developing R&D projects with universities and academic institutions for EU and Swiss public funding.
- The existing allocation of 3,5M DIA tokens for advisory have now been distributed.
Price and Details: These contracts are covered by confidentiality agreements.
Locked-up partially via legal contracts from 4–36 months. 50.000 from early stage investor not locked up.
Last updated: 08.Dec.2020
This page will be updated frequently.