The Transforming Supply Chain (July 30, 2020)
COVID-19 has created challenges and opportunities on a massive scale globally. The pandemic has forced businesses to adapt all elements of their enterprise to stay competitive during this transition to a “new normal.” Supply chains have been especially impacted negatively.
This event is a practical conversation around the transforming supply chains:
- Taking advantage of disruption for supply chain transformation
- Flexibility vs optimization — ambiguity in supply chain decision making
- Post Covid-19 supply chains — will we recognize them?
- Nick Gaganiaras — Vice President, Supply Chain Solutions at Colliers International
- Gunjan Syal — Transformation Executive, Emerald Technology Group Inc
Sign up for transformation themed live discussions, hosted by ‘transform this’: https://www.goemerald.ca/transform-this.
© 2020 Emerald Technology Group Inc. All rights reserved.
This newsletter and the entirety of its contents, including all images, text, frameworks, articles and operating names, are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws in Canada and/or foreign countries. For permissions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org