Save the date: diesdas.unplugged, the season finale, on March 1st
We’re moving to a new office—time for the inevitable farewell party!
With a heavy heart we bid good-buy to our current office at Oranienstraße and you’re all invited for a casual evening with chats, laughs and drinks.
Everyone is welcome, be it clients, current and former colleagues, friends of colleagues, or friends of friends.
Lots of you will know how this works by now, but these are the basics:
- Drinks are on us, available with and without alcohol. There is little food, so you might want to grab a bite before.
- Usually around 60–80 people from our network show up, but don’t worry if you haven’t met anyone yet … it’s a good opportunity for casual networking and getting to know us/others.
- We want this to be a nice, inclusive and welcoming get-together, where everyone can have a good time, so please be respectful and consider getting shitfaced elsewhere. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- We usually wrap it up between midnight and 2am.
- If you intend to come, please read our code of conduct.
Here’s a Facebook event so you don’t forget and we know roughly how many of you are coming:
Very much looking forward! 🎉🥂😊
See you on March 1st, 7pm at Oranienstraße 6, 10997 Berlin!
diesdas.digital is a nimble studio for strategy, branding and product development in Berlin, featuring a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and strategists. We create tailor-made digital solutions with an agile mindset and a smile on our faces. Let’s work together!
Curious to learn more? We’re also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and we highly recommend our Tumblr. You could also subscribe to this publication to get notified when new posts are published! That’s all. Over & out! 🛰