We’re back! Party on the 24th!
You haven’t heard from us in a while, so let’s catch up in our office on the 24th of August! 🎉
It’s been quiet around here, but that’s not because nothing has been happening … quite the opposite. Before we do some updates though, here’s the important announcement: our second office party, called diesdas.unplugged, happens on the 24th of August. Save the date and grab a beverage of your choice with us! The doors are open from 6:30pm. No matter if you read our blog sometimes, are a client of ours, a neighbor or a friend of an employee — you’re more than welcome to join us. Last time more than 60 people showed up and we’d be very happy to top that number this time around!
Here’s the inevitable Facebook event, so we can stock our fridge more appropriately than last time!
Looking forward to see you in two weeks!
Hello again! Update time!
So much has been going on that I simply couldn’t find the time to write blog posts every week — we’ll be posting more regularly again at some point, but a work day only has so many hours and our focus has been on project work and team development lately. Here comes a brief summary what we’ve been up to though. 🙌
- Welcome Martin Goutry! Our first development intern, coming straight from Paris and surprising us by not just being a super nice person, but also bringing serious skills to the table. We couldn’t have hoped for more! 😎
- Welcome Roberto Rivadeneira! A fantastic designer from Ecuador, who’s also an artist, bringing fresh perspectives and ideas into the team. Check out his Instagram! 🎉
- Welcome Sev Furneaux! We’ve been working with Sev, a developer from London, for a while on a freelance basis and it’s been working out so well, that we both decided to turn this into full employment, including relocation to Berlin. Er ist ein Berliner! 🐻
- Welcome Rouven Herzog! Rouven is working two days per week with us, helping out with more JS-heavy development tasks. The first weeks have yielded great results already. 👾
- Welcome Miriam Zils! Miriam studies communication design at HTW Berlin and joins us for two months as an intern, during her semester break! 👍
- Welcome back: Jonathan Muth! We’ve worked together before, so we’re super happy to have Jonathan back as a developer! 🕹️
- Welcoming another new person! We’re not quite ready to announce this one just yet, but we’re incredibly excited for several reasons we’ll share at a later time. Let’s just say it involves a visa and a blue card … 🙃
All this means the team roughly looks like this right now:
In addition a huge “thank you” goes out to the many freelancers we worked with lately! Namely: Lisa Schmidt (design), Tim Kleinke (strategy), Eric Eggebrecht (strategy), Adrian Klee (strategy), Christopher Leidinger (strategy) and Felix Heine (copywriting). Also worth noting: Santiago Angel, who worked with us as a freelance developer for quite some time, decided to pursue his career in standup comedy in the coming months. We’re sad to see you go, buddy! All the best!
PAGE Agentur der Woche
We’ve been selected as PAGE Magazine’s studio of the week, talking about what we do and how we work. In German though — if that’s not a problem, go take a look! For the first time ever it also includes some stuff we worked on lately. 🙃
Right this way:
We might’ve stopped publishing blog posts regularly, but we kept taking photos. Some impressions from the last couple of weeks:
More soon! Promise!
Alright, that’s it for today, I gotta get back to work! See you around, hopefully at the party and have a good weekend!
If you liked what you saw, consider clicking the little heart! It sounds corny, but it really means a lot and makes the next post a lot more likely to be published soon! 💞
Edit: Cool, Medium just introduced a new way of giving feedback. Clap away then. 👏
Until then, your friends at diesdas.digital
diesdas.digital is a nimble studio for strategy, branding and product development in Berlin, featuring a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and strategists. We create tailor-made digital solutions with an agile mindset and a smile on our faces; seeing the bigger picture, as well as intricate details. You can hire us: let’s work together and make rad internet stuff! 🙌
Want more? We’re also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and we highly recommend our Tumblr. You could also subscribe to this publication to get notified when new posts are published! Phew. That’s all, over & out! 🛰