Introducing AMS’s first Growth Editor Bootcamp
Thank you for following Digital Trends Index, Atlantic Media Strategies’ publication dedicated to tracking the emerging trends at the intersection of media and technology. You’ve seen articles that focus on everything from the methodology behind building memorable data snapshots to interviews featuring the co-founder of Li.st and the “wonkiest guy in podcasting.”
Today, we’d like to invite you to register for a new training program we are kicking off: our first-ever Growth Editor Bootcamp. Participants will explore the latest techniques from The Atlantic and other leading brands for the design and management of a successful, multi-platform audience growth strategy.
The first Bootcamp will take place on October 27th at The Atlantic’s headquarters in Washington, D.C. Register today on our event page to reserve your spot.
Why “growth” editors?
In a fast-changing world, pioneering brands recognize the need to constantly refocus on who their audiences are today — what they want, where they are, and how to build real relationships with them across today’s multitude of platforms — and who they’ll be tomorrow.
Enter the Growth Editor, a role that’s popped up at publications from Quartz to The New York Times to Facebook. Great Growth Editors keep their organization constantly in the conversation by staying on the pulse of the latest trends and platforms, reaching new audiences and cultivating relationships with existing ones, and continually analyzing and refining their organization’s growth strategies.
We’re launching our first Growth Editor Bootcamp to help you foster this essential talent within your own team, led by our team of experts, as well as guest speakers from other Atlantic Media properties including National Journal, Government Executive, and CityLab.
Who will benefit?
Those responsible for content creation, distribution strategy, and message amplification. This may include social media directors, audience development leaders, editors, and content creators within any organization seeking to expand reach and impact.
Your participation includes:
- A one-day training and masterclass. Across the day, we will arm your team with proven practices from The Atlantic, exercises to help you apply the tactics to your own work, and guidance from a panel of Atlantic Media editors.
- A follow-up private coaching and discussion session. AMS experts will help your organization apply lessons right away through integration and collaboration across your team.
Skills you will hone
How to …
- Find and reach new audiences where they are already
- Surface (and resurface) content at the right moments
- Ride social waves that you (and others) create
- Prioritize platforms and tailor content across them
- Empower brand ambassadors to champion your message
- Use paid promotion campaigns to help you achieve your goals
- Mine — and act upon — valuable data from your analytics
We hope to see you on the 27th,
The AMS Team