Latest OBA Production update (13.2.18)
Stability is a must, which is why we are releasing this new production update with speed improvements and visual fixes.
- Admin: You can now cascade individual site access rights to all users of that site.
- Pagination looks a little different.
- Signing in or registering an account looks different, this is in preparation of a future feature!
- Can you figure out what we have in the works?
- Improvements in admin interfaces, such as Audio/Video Uploads.
- Admin: E-mail notification for site deleted/restored are now sent to help@xxx instead of hello@xxx.
- OpenBadges now show “Revoked” and “Expired” fields.
- After adding files, the button caused errors to happen.
- Badge descriptions were truncated at 503 characters.
- Internal changes to ensure cache is cleared properly.
- No e-mail notification was sent when badge declined.
- Push to Backpack button was being unresponsive.
- A misleading error when awarding a badge.
- Unable to assign a badge to the primary site manager.
- After deleting a manager, any assigned badges were not automatically unassigned.
- Signing up as an individual didn’t always list available sites.
- Amend the font used in upload layers.
- Blacklisted words are now validated case insensitive.
- Suppress double loading spinners when encoding media.
- “Cannot find this badge submission” after an e-mail award.
- It was possible to add notes directly to deleted evidence.
- Items in Track Progress were misaligned.
- Keep the scrollbar within a task evidence popup.
- Prevent seeker going beyond the player element.
- Prevent note list becoming center-aligned.
- Uploaded Badges page had a misaligned bin icon.
- “Finishing upload” was slightly off-center.
- Video thumbnails were missing.
- Admin: Styling was odd for data lists.
- 500 error when downloading an Awarded Badge.
- Transcoding media is slightly faster.
- Switching between pages with pagination has improved.
- Database migrations to Aurora — meaning these areas now process data quicker: