Ep 49: Ways to Avoid Burnout with Kate Bagoy
Listen to this episode on iTunes here
In this episode, Kate and I discuss why burnout happens, especially with six-figure Digital Nomads (It’s happened to me multiple times) and what we can do to avoid it.
Right after this episode I went to get a massage.
Sometimes you just sit at the computer too long, or even start to feel guilty when you’re not working! Crazy.
- Let’s all take a deep breath shall we?
- What are you doing this for?
- Isn’t it to have a better life?
It’s happening right now. So enjoy it!
Stay emPowered, Beck
“My personal mission is to help people live lives by design and not default. And to create beauty and spread joy.”
- Business Consultant and Coach who helps creative people get started freelancing and building online businesses, and how she got started (1:28)
- Long-term Digital Nomad plans so far, with favorite cities and countries (5:36)
- How to negotiate a remote work plan with your company (6:30)
- The causes of corporate burnout and how to change it (8:55)
- More tools to avoid burnout, especially with self-care (11:30)
- Digital Nomad travel burnout issues, compounding problems, adrenal burnout, and getting splashed in the face with sewage in Vietnam(16:40)
“I wanted to inspire other people to change their lives…to not be tethered to that cubicle and those golden handcuffs.”