Ep 70: Thought Leader Marketing with M. Shannon Hernandez
Listen to this episode on iTunes here
M. Shannon Hernandez helps her clients establish themselves as the experts they already are.
She quit her 15-year career as a teacher making usual low teacher’s pay, and now lives mostly in Costa Rica working 3 days a week while generating $30k per month in revenue from her business.
If you want to be a thought leader, build a brand, and a business that you’re proud of based on your knowledge and authenticity — this is an episode you don’t want to miss!
“I help people find joy first in all areas of their life. Because if you’re not happy, shit ain’t gonna work.”
- How she ended a 15-year career to get started on her own business (1:09)
- Where and how she lives and divides her time (6:45)
- What is Thought Leader Marketing and strategies for defining yourself as a thought leader (8:48)
- Determining where you best show up in your own marketing. Playing to your strengths and content personality (12:10)
- How do you monetize your thought leader purpose and mission (17:05)
I just want to learn and have fun with people. That’s my whole goal in life.
Home - M. Shannon Hernandez
Most coaches, authors, speakers and experts know how difficult it is to get their message in front of the people who…
Content Personality™ Quiz - M. Shannon Hernandez
When was the last time you got REALLY excited about the content you were creating for your brand? Did you jump up and…
Do the work. Detach from the outcome.