1. Use hashtags that are known to help increase followers: #like4like tag has 252million daily posts. Other famous tags are #follow4follow #likeforlike #Like4follow which are used in million of posts daily.
2. Post on Weekends, It gives your photos more visibility.
3. Like and comment on other users’ photos. This is the most natural way to gain new followers.
4. Search for and follow people who are using popular hashtags like #followme and #likeforlike. Many will follow you back!
5. Quality > Quantity. Edit your account to keep only best images. No one wants to see hundreds of random photos with low quality.
6. Make sure your bio is Short and complete. Try not to be spammy!
7. Like hundreds of random pictures from people in your target audience.
Sabah Ashraf has used this strategy and found that for every 100 likes he did of random pictures, he received 6.1 more followers.
Sabah Ashraf (@sabah.ashraf) * Instagram photos and videos
See Instagram photos and videos from Sabah Ashraf (@sabah.ashraf)
8. Use the Mayfair filter. It’s the single most effective filter for marketers.
9. Follow your suggested users. Go into your settings and click the gear icon in the upper right of your screen. Click ‘Find and invite friends’, and then ‘Suggested Users’
10. Use geotagging, It allows user who post photos in your region to see your images on the location’s page.
11. Post photos at 2am or 5pm. Research shows that these are the most effective times to post.
12. Upload Group photos periodically and tag people present in it. This will engage their instagram circle to your account.
13. Follow all your Facebook friends on Instagram, and many will follow you back. To do this, simply go to your Instagram profile and click on the 3 dots icon on the top right of your screen. Select ‘Find Friends’ and then ‘Find friends on Facebook’.
14. Be regular. Know why you’re posting, and who you’re posting for.
15. Use a tool like Crowdfire to analyze Your Followers/Unfollowers Stats.
16. Find users with almost same followers count and arrange for shout outs to help build each other’s audience.
17. Use Buffer to schedule your Instagram posts. Posting consistently is key to growing your follower count over time.
18. Post image quotes. Image quotes on social media are huge. Overlay motivational, inspirational or humorous quotes over your images using a tool like Canva.
19. For Instant result, Hire some experts like Digital Page Rank. It will cost you some bucks but you will see instant result.
Followers always need regular Interaction and Engagement.
Please Share this Article If you find this helpful.
Tell me your tips to increase Instagram Followers :)