Rallying call for DigixDAO Projects in 2020
Friday, December 13 — We are calling all gamers, coders, analysts, engineers, miners, Dapp Developers to be onboard DigixDAO.
The vision of DigixDAO, since its inception in March 2016, is to grow the Digix ecosystem with thought-provoking innovations from the community. Empowering the community to build an ecosystem they envision with DigixDAO. It started off as an experiment and the potential is unlimited.
- Creation of gamification platforms and Dapps by utilizing gaming platform
- Kickstart a gold mine production line for DGX
- Develop liquidity projects on Decentralised Exchanges (DEXes) for DGX
- Extending the utility of DGD tokens, which can come in the way of creating a stablecoin backed by DGX and DGDs, or integrating DGDs as a staking discount token on an exchange platform for reduced fees
- Scalability projects that could involve moving DGDs and DGX onto its own chain
- Building / integrating DGX with DeFI platforms.
DigixDAO relies on the community of DGD holders to pioneer innovative projects. This platform gives DGD holders the ability to approve worthy projects by voting. Rewards in DGX will be given to incentivise participants who actively contribute to the governance process.
Meet the FounDAOers — Jesse Johnson, Co-founder of Bullionix
Wednesday, December 11 — We shine the spotlight on one of the successful DigixDAO project — Bullionix. Bullionix is a first of its kind dapp where DGX holders are the goldsmith. You can choose to cast the mould, melt down the gold, and own the resulting collectable to display, share, or sell.
Check out our interview with Jesse Johnson, Co-founder at Mintable.app, Director at ZB Exchange and the Creator of Bullionix.
Meet the students from Uppsala University
Friday, December 13 — We had the privilege to meet the students from Uppsala University on the morning of December 13.
The delightful morning started with Joycelyn Chang, APAC Community Lead at MakerDAO, sharing on the technology behind MakerDAO’s new Multi-collateral DAI and eventually ended with a lively discussion with the teams from Digix and Kyber Network.
Thank you Uppsala University for the wonderful morning and the opportunity for us to share the key fintech projects in Singapore.
Limited Edition gold plated Digix Ring #giveaway for #christmas
Grab this chance to get 1 gold plated Digix Ring! From now to 30 Dec:
1. Purchase at least 2 DGX from us: https://bit.ly/2BpfqIh
2. Follow our twitter and share this post
Only limited to the first 50 winners. Hurry!
We would love to hear from you!
At Digix, we appreciate feedback from the community, so do drop us a note at email@example.com or join our channels below: