Singapore, 5 March 2019 — Digix, the platform that makes gold bars easily divisible and transferable using blockchain technology, has expanded its presence in the Korean market with the listing of its token, DGX, on ProBit, a leading exchange and marketplace for digital assets.
The announcement follows Digix’s recent partnership with Korea-based Blucon, a global payments platform of digital assets, which will allow individuals based in Korea to use DGX to transact on everyday purchases like food, coffee, entertainment, and transport.
Shaun Djie, Co-Founder of Digix, says: “As our first collaboration with a Korean exchange, the listing of our DGX token on ProBit is a significant step for us as we look to build a stronger relationship with the Korean market. Known for having a lively crypto community, which makes up approximately 30% of the total cryptocurrency trading worldwide, South Korea is a thriving tech hub and aligns closely with our vision for the mainstream adoption and use of crypto as payment.”
At 15:00 KST today, DGX tokens can be purchased alongside other digital currencies currently listed on the ProBit exchange such as EOS, Ethereum (ETH), and Ripple (XRP). ProBit Exchange currently offers 57 pairings, with the goal of listing 150 coins by end of 2019.
We always appreciate feedback from the community on any angles, so do drop us a note or join our channels below:
· Medium: https://medium.com/@Digix
· Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/digix
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/digixglobal
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/digixglobal/
· Github: https://github.com/digixglobal
· Telegram: https://t.me/digixofficial§
· Discord: https://discord.gg/CCDBJJC
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/digix.global/
· YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/DigixGlobal