This week in #Scala (Sep 2, 2019)
Welcome to the new edition of #ThisWeekInScala!
This blog aims to keep you up to date with the latest news from the world of Scala and Reactive programming.
It has been a week since the previous #ThisWeekInScala so lets catch-up on the latest Scala & Reactive happenings…
- The Scala release process is amazingly detailed
- Happy Life With Scala Bloop CLI
- Show HN: Getting the lastest Scala Language Specification pdf
- Why Try? — Scala Error Handling
- Scala Almost Succeeded
- api4s — Derive Scala code for your HTTP API from swagger
- css-dsl: Generated DSLs for CSS frameworks for scalatags and scala-js-react
- Eso Overhaul: Pushing Side-Effects to the Front
- Cryptocoin trading info API service
- Experimenting with porting Cats and Circe to Dotty
- dotty/scala3 adoption report: easy so far on a new, small project
- Scraping and Storing Crypto-currency Prices with Scala and PostgreSQL
- Jailbreak Oozie Spark action
- Making sense of Avro, Kafka, Schema Registry, and Spark Streaming
- Cats 2.0.0-RC2 released
In case you are looking for new challenges, pay attention, because Disney Streaming Services is hiring!