GOG.com Warner Bros Sale Includes LEGO Batman and Harry Potter
It’s always worth keeping an eye out for bargains on GOG.com. If you’re a PC gamer and fancy picking up some DRM free editions of great games, then there’s a decent selection. And they’re also often dirt cheap in the special and weekly sales.
For example the GOG.com Warner Bros sale includes LEGO Batman and Harry Potter, The Suffering, Gauntlet, F.E.A.R and more, with up to 75% off, which isn’t shabby. It ends around lunchtime on Monday September 11th, 2017, so don’t hang around too long though.
The games included are:
- Gauntlet Slayer Edition £3.79 (Down from £14.99)
- The Suffering £7.29 (Down from £8.09)
- The Suffering: Ties That Bind £7.29 (Down from £8.09)
- LEGO Batman 2 DC Super Heroes £3.29 (Down from £12.99)
- Bastion £2.99 (Down from £11.79)
- F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin + Reborn £2.99 (Down from £11.79)
- F.E.A.R. Platinum £1.99 (Down from £7.89)
- LEGO Batman: The Videogame £2.99 (Down from £11.79)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1–4 £3.89 (Down from £15.69)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5–7 £3.89 (Down from £15.69)
- Mortal Kombat 1+2+3 £1.19 (Down from £4.69)
The LEGO games obviously offer a big saving, and will keep you busy trying to collect everything. They’re also slightly rarer to find in sales on consoles than some other franchises. I originally started playing them as my son seemed interested in the likes of LEGO Star Wars, and ended up becoming increasingly obsessed with trying to achieve everything in each title while my son moved on to Minecraft and Overwatch.
Plus obviously they’re great fun for any fans of Batman and DC heroes who don’t fancy the dark challenge of the Arkham games, or those wanting to live out some Harry Potter fantasies.
Originally published at Disposable Media.