Idea: Group sending photos/videos on Snapchat with group button after 2 or more selected (#21)
Purpose is to enable users to easily send to a group including to get responses from all group members.
- There’s no ability to send to a group.
- Default is to select people and send one-to-one. There’s no indication if you received a photo/video that was also sent to other people.
- Any chat you receive you know was only sent one-to-one on Snapchat.
- Tap to make a photo.
- Tap next.
- Tap one friend.
- Tap a second friend which causes “1-to-1” to appear representing the default way of sending, and “Group” to appear with another button to send together as a group.
- Opportunity to use a second button to help share with a group.
- Small groups of friends and more are an important part of communication.
- Important to consider the complexity of default delete in figuring out which people in a group have seen a message and that therefore is no longer available to be seen or not.
- Clearly there’s a lot more to consider in deciding on groups than just this, including enabling users to leave groups, turn off notifications, and more.
© 2016 D.J. Sherrets