High Performance SIMEX Double Drum Cutter Heads with direct drive | Dr. Digger’s Prescriptions
Simex TF cutter heads are ideal for trenching, profiling rock and cement walls, tunneling, quarrying, demolition, dredging, finishing operations and underwater works. They are highly effective where conventional excavation systems are too weak and percussion systems have little effect. Their quiet operation allows them to be put to work near sensitive areas (residential zones, hospitals, schools, bridges and infrastructure). Especially recommended for finishing operations, where high precision, minimum disturbance and optimum aesthetic result are required.
* Milled material reused on site
* Suitable for underwater works
- HIGH TORQUE AND HIGH PERFORMANCE: Guaranteed by integrated high displacement hydraulic piston motor. Shaft transmits motion only and bears no load thanks to double support bearings for each drum
- DUST-PROOF: Mechanical seals on drums prevent dust from entering, even when attachment is submerged into the ground, muddy conditions included. Filter on feed line prevents impurities from entering motor
- SAFE FROM IMPURITIES: Thanks to filter on feed line.
- MILLED MATERIAL IS DISCHARGED FROM TRENCH WITHOUT GETTING STUCK IN THE FRAME: Thanks to special shape, which also allows hoses to be hooked up at sides and front.
- INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY AND MAXIMUM PRECISION: Cutter head can be rotated 90° thanks to square holes of coupling plate.
- REPLACEABLE ANTI-WEAR PLATES
- DRUMS AND TEETH FOR ANY APPLICATION: Designed to achieve higher efficiency based on the required application. Many teeth geometries exist for working on a range of materials
Originally published at https://doctordigger.chapter24.blog.