Dragon’s Crossing — Town Hall 10 (Summary)
Dragon’s Crossing is a browser-based, web3, Role-Playing Game (RPG) launching on the Arbitrum One chain on May 31, 2023.
This will be a FULL game at launch! Yes, you read it right.
In this article you will find a summary of what was discussed during Town Hall 10:
- This Town Hall was mostly focused on showing gameplay. Gameplay begins at 20:36.
- Whenever an item drops, it rolls to determine what each of its stats will be. Each item has a specific range for each stat. Items that have a high rarity have additional rolls to add or boost random stats.
- Parrying reduces damage taken by 50%. The chance to parry depends mostly on item stats and some hero stats.
- When you level up, you need to go to the Adventuring Guild to spend your level-up points. Questing with a full experience bar does not give more experience.
- Depositing items into your Shared Stash consumes quests. The shared stash can share items between heroes in the same wallet.
- Moving between zones costs quests.
- Monsters have different personalities. These personalities give the monsters different stats and bonuses. “Deadly” monsters are the most powerful.
- Whenever you’re attacked, there’s a chance to activate Armor Mitigation. This reduces damage taken by a set amount. The probability to activate this is determined mostly by item bonuses.
- Daily Quests have a higher chance to get loot but the monsters are stronger.
- You get a free 100% heal each day when quests reset.
- You can buy basic equipment from the Blacksmith. These items get stronger as you progress to higher Zones.
- Items stored in the Shared Stash are not lost when dying.
- A leaderboard will be available so you can see how you’re doing against the rest of the players in the season.
This summary doesn’t include 100% of the information released in Town Hall 10. I encourage you to watch it completely to get all of the information.
If you found this article was helpful, please consider leaving it 50 Claps below by holding the button for 10 seconds to help it reach more people ❤