13 Inspirational Quotes To Motivate Entrepreneurs
Being an entrepreneur can be one of the most rewarding yet challenging experiences you will ever endure. One day you decided that your idea to solve a problem was valid enough that you were willing to risk your time and money to go all in and make your vision a reality.
In the beginning you were probably really excited and passionate about it. Waking up each day to work on your business sparked your creativity and lit a fire under you. Then all of a sudden, things start to go wrong or not exactly as you planned. You then find yourself entering into a downward spiral where self-doubt begins to loom over your head as the little voice begins to whisper in your ear…
Is it really worth it?
Will people really want what I am offering?
Will this idea even make it?
These are all of the self-doubt questions that start to run amuck through your mind as you begin to question whether or not you made a good decision to give your business idea any validity in the first place.
What many entrepreneurs fail to realize is that doubting yourself is very normal and part of the process. Because it is your job to lead your company to success, this means that it is also your job to keep yourself motivated and inspired.
Positive thinking is not just some new age rhetoric, it is necessary if you plan on making it. This is why it is vital that you spend ten to fifteen minutes each day priming yourself so that you put your mind into a positive state so that when problems arise, you can face them in a healthy and constructive manner.
And one of the best ways of keeping yourself in a peak state is by reading inspirational quotes and sayings. By taking just a few minutes each day to feeding your mind with these positive words, they can help shift the way you are thinking and seeing things that may otherwise put you in a negative state.
Here are thirteen quotes about success, perseverance, hard work, and staying positive that you can use on your business journey:
- Success in life comes when you simply refuse to give up, with goals so strong that obstacles, failure, and loss only act as motivation. — Unknown
- Whatever is worrying you right now, forget about it. Take a deep breath, stay positive and know that things will get better. — Unknown
- Excuses will always be there for you. Opportunity won’t. — Unknown
- Good things come to those who believe. Better things come to those who are patient. The best things come to those who never give up. — Unknown
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. ? Dale Carnegie
- If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at will change. — Unknown
- Giving up on your goal because of one setback is like slashing your other three tires because you got a flat. — Unknown
- If something stands in your way between you and your success, move it. Never be denied. — Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
- We are never in lack of money. We lack people with dreams who can die for those dreams. — Jack Ma
- Leaders spend 5% of their time on the problem & 95% of their time on the solution. Get over it & crush it!
- Successful people begin where failures leave off. Never settle for ‘just getting the job done.’ Excel! — Tom Hopkins
- Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly. — John F. Kennedy
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. ? Jim Rohn
Entrepreneur, Startup Lover, Techno freak, Workaholic, UI/UX design enthusiast, Go-Getter, Dream Achiever, Blogger