6 Ways to Salesforce Advancement with Success Services at Dreamforce
By Jacques Pommeraud, GM & SVP, Success Services
Success Services combines certified experts and innovative offers with our market-leading cloud solutions to help you accelerate business value from your Salesforce investment. This year at Dreamforce 2015, Success Services is going all out to make sure you get the most out of your Salesforce solution. We will be bringing to you more than 50+ in-depth discussions and presentations that will arm you with the knowledge and know-how to tackle the most common issues companies are facing today as well as ones that are specific to your business. Below are just a few things you can expect from Success Services this year at Dreamforce:
1. Success Services at the Product Showcase
This year Success Services will be in the center of all the action: at the product showcase in Moscone North! Visit Success Services in the product showcase along the back wall throughout all 4 days for Dreamforce and learn how to maximize your Salesforce investment. Connect with Salesforce experts to hear best practices and gain expertise around top business challenges. Below is what you can expect to see at the Success Services Product Showcase this year:
Success Theaters: Sit in on sessions and hear best practices from our Salesforce experts as well as experiences from actual Salesforce customers. Topics designed range from those who need help getting started with Salesforce to those who are further along in their implementation.
Success Workshops: Join your peers and Salesforce experts for interactive discussions around top business challenges.
1:1 Consultations: Work with our Program Architects and Design Experts to map out solutions specific to your business.
You cannot register for these sessions in the Product Showcase so stop by and join one when you can! We’ll have everything from 1:1 consultations, hands on workshops and customers sharing their success stories, so what are you waiting for? Drop by and get the help you need to succeed!
2. Learn How to Get The Most Out of Your Salesforce Investment:
Register and join our breakout sessions to learn how we’ve expanded Premier Success Plans to help you maximize your Salesforce investment with exciting new products and features. Topics include:
- Salesforce Accelerators, the newest Premier add-on! These targeted engagements delivered by elite specialists will help you get faster results from your Salesforce implementation. We’ll be hosting sessions to introduce you to Accelerators, help you develop an Accelerator strategy, and provide insights into the Accelerator roadmap.
- Mission Critical Support (MCS) and the US Premier+ Success Plan. Learn more about our highest level support offering, MCS, as well as how regulated industries can now get support by qualified US-based Salesforce personnel with US Premier+. From customer panels to strategic recommendations, these sessions will give you the information you need to ensure you’re minimizing risk across your Salesforce deployment.
How Coca Cola and KLM maximize IT operational capabilities with MCS: 9/15
How DIRECTV is transforming its B2C Call Center with Mission Critical Support: 9/15
Increase Admin Productivity with Premier+ Success: 9/15
Be an Admin Hero with Administration Services from Premier+: 9/17
- New Premier Success Plans and features. Learn how to maximize your Success across Salesforce clouds with Premier Success Plans for Data.com, Analytics, and Marketing Cloud. We’ll also introduce new Premier features such as expanded Admin Services options and more.
Salesforce Wave Analytics Platform Best Practices: 9/15
Drive more out of Data.com: Best Practices: 9/16
Maximize Salesforce ROI with Premier Success Plans: 9/15 @ 9:30 AM, 9/15 @ 2:00 PM
Getting the Most from Your Marketing Cloud Success Plan: 9/15, 9/16
Drive Salesforce Adoption with Premier Online Training: 9/15, 9/16
- Innovation and Transformation Center. Learn how a Center of Excellence can help you improve the governance of your Salesforce solution — and how the newest Success Services offering can help you get there.
3. Learn from Customers Like You
Be sure to stop by our Advisory Services and Strategic Projects breakout sessions to hear some best practices from other Salesforce customers on how to maximize your business value. Sessions will feature best practices, lessons learned, and business processes that have been tested and developed in cooperation with our Success Services team members who work hand-in-hand with our customers every day. Topics will include:
So Many Releases, So Little Time: How Do We Keep Up? — Redux and More!: 9/15, 9/17
How HP Initiated a Large Enterprise Transformation with Salesforce Part 1: 9/15
How HP Initiated a Large Enterprise Transformation with Salesforce Part 2: 9/17
AB InBev Radically Transforms How It Goes to Market with Salesforce: 9/16
4. Participate in Interactive Discussions with Circles of Success
Circles of Success are coming back better than ever this year at Dreamforce. These tried and true deliveries through interactive high-energy customer group discussions allow those that participate to discover solutions to the most pressing business challenges.
Below are just a few details and topics you will be seeing around the Circles of Success when you attend this year:
- Location: Marriott Marquis Hotel in Yerba Buena Salon 1–6
- Time: Running All 4 Days of Dreamforce! Check out Agenda Builder and search “Circles of Success” for a full list. Register today (registration ensures your placement in the session)!
- Registration Update: Circles of Success is now open for multiple registration. Sign up for as many as you like to attend!
ACCELERATE Your Success with Salesforce: 8/15, 8/16, 8/17
Weathering the Storm of Change Management: 9/16, 9/17 @ 9:30 AM, 9/17 @11:00 AM
Getting Started with Salesforce Customizations: 9/16 @ 3:30 PM, 9/16 @ 4:30 PM, 9/18 @ 8:00 AM, 9/18 @ 9:00 AM, 9/18 @ 10:00 AM
Become a Data Management Rockstar: 9/15 @ 11:00 AM, 9/15 @ 12:30 PM, 9/18 @ 11:00 AM, 9/18 @ 12:30 PM
Sell More with Leads & Opportunity Management: 9/16 @ 9:30 AM, 9/16 @ 11:00 AM, 9/17 @ 2:00 PM, 9/18 @ 8:00 AM, 9/18 @ 9:30 AM
Benefits of Upgrading to Premier Success: 9/17 @ 9:00 AM, 9/17 @ 10:00 AM
5. Get Pre-Conference Training and Certification with Salesforce University
Elevate your Dreamforce experience to the next level with pre-conference training from Salesforce University, taking place the weekend before Dreamforce. You can also earn a Salesforce Certification and show that you have the expertise it takes to manage Salesforce as an Administrator, Developer, and even a user. Read more about these classes and certifications here.
6. Topics on the Hottest Emerging Trends
At this year’s Dreamforce, we will be having 30+ high-impact emerging trends sessions on topics such as:
Customer Panel: Transform HR Service Delivery & Employee Engagement: 9/16
The Future of Shared Services & Employee Engagement: 9/16
Engagement Center 2020: 9/16
Drive Finance Transformation using Service Cloud: Sales & Collections Operations: 9/16
Many industry visionaries, thought leaders, Salesforce partners, and customers will share their insights on how best to leverage emerging technologies and become leaders in the socially and digitally connected world. Check out the Emerging Trends blog post for more details!
The Success Services team is focused on creating a truly unforgettable experience at Dreamforce this year and we look forward to seeing you there! Be sure to take a look at my Road to Dreamforce interview where I talk about all that Success Services has to offer at Dreamforce this year!
Still not registered for Dreamforce? Sign up today at the button below.