50 Reasons to Go to Dreamforce, 50 Days Away
By Michael Peachey
Can you believe we’re 50 days away from Dreamforce? That’s right. The largest gathering of Customer Trailblazers is upon us once again. Whether you’re brand new to Dreamforce or a seasoned veteran, we’re gearing up to make Dreamforce bigger and better than before.
As of August 15, we’re officially 50 days out from Dreamforce. So here are 50 solid reasons why you should go to Dreamforce this year!
3. Tony Robbins
4. Billie Jean King
5. San Francisco
6. Melinda Gates
7. Deb Dugan
8. Sales Summit
12. The sessions
15. The swag, baby
16. Cloudy the Goat
17. Marc Benioff
19. The largest gathering of customer trailblazers
20. The Dreamfest at the Cloud Palace
21. Giving back
25. Thousands of demos
28. Developer Forest
29. Big ideas
30. Admin Meadow
33. Salesforce Foundation
34. Salesforce Campground
35. The Success Community
36. What can’t you learn from one of the world’s most innovative company?
38. It’s always sunny in California….well until Karl the Fog rolls around!
39. The chance to wear some really comfortable shoes
40. Rep. John Lewis
41. Mary T. Barra
44. Breaking your record for most steps in a day.
45. Building new partnerships
46. The adrenaline rush on the first day.
47. The thrill of your second (third, and fourth) wind!
48. A renewed appreciation for coffee.
49. Unforgettable moments that you just had to be there for.
50. Going home inspired, tired and happy!
Ready to blaze your trail at Dreamforce? We can’t wait to see you. Get really prepped for Dreamforce with the official trail! Develop your game plan, make the most of your time at Dreamforce, and become a Salesforce speaker here.
Still not registered for Dreamforce? Sign up today!
Originally published at www.salesforce.com.