The Best Way to Fly to Dreamforce ’16: Get the Dreamforce Jetpack!
By Heike Young
Dreamforce is just over a month away! You’re probably already planning your daily Dreamforce agenda and setting up dinners and drinks. What you might NOT have planned is how you’ll make the most of those airplane-mode hours on your flight to San Francisco. That’s where the Dreamforce Jetpack can help.
The Dreamforce Jetpack is a collection of 10 multimedia downloads to help you rock your Dreamforce experience and be a customer trailblazer.
Everything can be downloaded to your phone, tablet, or laptop for offline viewing — helping you turn airplane-mode hours into productivity!
Here’s what you get in the Jetpack:
- 3 podcast-style audio downloads of top Dreamforce ’15 keynotes. Whether you’re commuting or at the gym, put on your headphones and get inspired for Dreamforce ’16 by listening to some of last year’s best keynotes. You’ll hear from Satya Nadella; Gayle King, Jessica Alba, and Susan Wojcicki; and the Golden State Warriors leadership team.
- Guide to the most useful Dreamforce apps
- Two energizing Spotify playlists to get you in the Dreamforce mindset
- San Francisco maps and insider tips: We narrowed down San Francisco’s plentiful dining destinations and sightseeing spots into two lists for your perusal: “Top 10 Places to Sightsee During Dreamforce” and “25 Places to Have a Business Meeting in San Francisco.”
- E-book version of Marc Benioff’s keynote at Dreamforce ‘15
- Dreamforce packing list
The Jetpack ensures that, by the time your plane arrives at the gate, you’ll be a Dreamforce expert. Download the Jetpack now — and turn your travel time into hustle time!
Originally published at www.salesforce.com.