DREP Technology Development Roadmap
Dear DREP community,
Building easy-to-use solutions to lower barrier of blockchain usage has always been the focus of DREP’s Development team and the core of what we do.
We have gone through quite a journey in our tech development and it is time to recap what we have done and look forward to the work that we are planning to complete for the rest of 2019!
The Testnet 3.0 Euler is in the pipeline. We cannot wait to share with you the new features such as address alias function we added to the version 3.0 in the near future.
Enjoy the read!
- Design economic incentive framework and reputation protocol
- Launch DREP official website and whitepaper 1.0
- Develop DREP Chain based on Go language and a dual-layer architecture with root chain supporting data sync on sub-chain and DREP token transaction and sub-chain supporting DAPP or self-developed blockchain ecosystem by enterprises to independently distribute tokens, deploy Smart Contract, exchange assets and share reputation across multi-chains
- Jointly hold Shanghai-Singapore Business Forum X Hackathon 2018, conduct “Reputation Quantifying Algorithm Design Contest” for hackers
- Establish Signal Lab, DREP global developer community, and release technology publications, including cross-chain technology and decentralized ID
- Launch the first proprietary incubated DAPP DREP Bate as Reputation Protocol PoC
- Implement Smart Contract EVM and WASM on DREP chain
- Develop Smart Pipeline to enhance performance, innovatively add hook node to key block execution so as to customize code and automatically execute complex tasks, which is of great importance for DAPP developers
- Launch proprietary DAPP DREP Mining, incorporating simplified reputation mechanism and DREP wallet
- Launch DREP Testnet 1.0 Darwin, release key parameters, technological breakthroughs and application fields
- Launch DREP blockchain browser, and successfully synchronize with the backend testnet data API
- Open source DREP testnet Github，reputation protocol source code and Client source code
- Deploy fine-grained lock to support concurrency within lRU cache with more than 5000 TPS guaranteed
- Develop PC version of DREP Client, DREP wallet included
- Launch the first version of DREP Client, incorporating DREP ID account to assure asset circulation, and reputation pipeline to help users exchange reputation value swiftly
- Launch DREP Testnet 2.0 Riemann, open source Smart Pipeline source code
- Conduct main chain and sub-chain asset mapping to ensure asset settlement within DREP chain
Launch DREP Testnet 3.0. Enable address alias function, lowering the barrier for users and enterprises, and support update and delete aliases. Optimize P2P modules and transactions / data block query. (Will be released very soon!)
- Launch DREP SDK，API and plugins to finish technical docking
- Launch DREP gaming SDK Alpha version to achieve multi-asset integration and token swap
- Develop reputation settlement system to support batch processing
- Launch Android and IOS version of DREP Client, achieving asset integration on chain, DAPP connection and user traffic visualization and classification management
- Launch DREP Testnet 4.0, open source infrastructure network source code
- Launch DREP sub-chain DAPP to customize application and related parameters
- Launch DREP ID to complete cross-platform ID reuse and third-party login
- Improve data privacy and security based on zero-knowledge proofs and ring signatures
- Launch DREP mainnet and commercial applications
- Improve code style, service-oriented programming to fully decouple modules, making code reconstruction accessible
- Launch DREP main chain DAPP to meet higher performance requirements
- Develop more reputation protocol plugins and APIs for enterprise adoption
- Build user profiling and filtering mechanism in reputation data connector
ABOUT DREP Foundation
DREP Foundation is devoted to building a performance-oriented technology infrastructure supporting high transaction capacity for an ecosystem generating valuable reputation data. Focusing on two industry pain points: lack of user adoption and low transaction throughput, DREP Foundation aims to provide highly scalable, modular blockchain architecture for deployment of a reputation protocol that any types of platforms can use.
DREP envisions a global plan to empower a wide array of platforms to have tokenized reputation ecosystem deployed on top of DREP Chain, which is secure, scalable and reputation data supportive.