DREP Weekly Update 10.22–10.28
The test network is capable to run and the developing team will shift the focus to terminal. The optimization of the underlying code is still a work-in-progress.
- Terminal development: making it easier for users to use DREP network.
- Early-stage development of DREP wallet, preparing for the storage of DREP after the main net launch in the future.
- The underlying code is refactored to improve code efficiency.
Front end progress:
- C-end is further optimized to enhance the user experience.
- Integrate and test each functional module.
1. On October 28th, DREP attended Huobi Eco and WXY Meetup in Seoul. DREP’s co-founder Momo was invited to deliver a speech and introduced DRED’s latest BD achievements in Australian market and fruitful research outcomes in our focused field of data security including secure multi-party computation, distributed private key management, etc. After the speech, Momo and the head of Huobi Eco exchanged ideas on DREP’s approach and progress in serving the digital economy and the transformation of real-assets economy. The head of Huobi Eco also expressed their high expectation and generous support in DREP’s business development in Korean market.
2. On October 29th, DREP’s co-founder Momo and CMO Belinda were interviewed by HKBnews. Momo commented that, “DREP is actively entering emerging markets such as Australia or the Middle East to find enterprises to deploy our technology services. Currently in the Australian market, some leading Internet platforms have decided to use DREP tokens to pay for platform services. Belinda also mentioned that, “So far we have more than 30 members in the DREP ecosystem, including IP protection, identity verification, and DAPPs with existing user base and traffic. Now we are tapping into the Korean market as well since an increasing number of Korean enterprises are looking at transition into Blockchain, which is where DREP can be of great usage.”
3. On October 27th, DREP held a Meetup for the developer community in Seoul, together with SKKONE from Sungkyunkwan University and BLIKH from KyungHee University. DREP CMO Belinda introduced DREP CSR activities including DREP Signal Lab and ecosystem deployments. During the panel discussion, Momo and Belinda shared some career advice and industry insights to these young, aspiring developers. For more content, please follow DREP official Twitter: https://twitter.com/drep_foundation
For Korean community, feel free to check out an article from one of the guests at the event — Analyst 101. We are grateful of these genuine after-event journal.
[행사참여] 10/27일 재미있고 유익했던 DREP x BLiKH x SKKone, First Workshop - Steemit
오늘은 최근에 참여한 DREP x BLiKH x SKKone, First Workshop에 대해 적겠습니다. 가보니 맛있는 피자가 준비되어 있더라고요. ㅎㅎ 소개는 DREP의 한국운영팀을 담당하고 있는 Brian…
4. On October 25th, DREP’s co-founder Momo published an article about DREP strategy in Australia and insights in Australian blockchain market research. The article elaborated on DREP team’s trip to Australia. It is essentially a return visit to our partnered blockchain institutions, traditional enterprises, large Internet companies, including Blockchain Global, Landream, Yeeyi, Harkhark, UCOT, NextGenius, etc. This article also featured some tips and experience in developing Australian market from the perspectives of politics, economy, business, and community. This publication has been reposted by media such as Golden Finance(Known as Jinse Caijing in Chinese), Singularity Finance, and CSDN.
Click for complete publication:
5. On October 24th, DREP inked a strategic partnership with OATH Protocol. As a data public chain, DREP is committed to serving the “digital economy” and the transformation of the real-assets economy. In addition to continuing to expand the DAPP ecosystem, DREP is also constantly exploring partners in the service layer. OATH Protocol is a trailblazer in the field of the blockchain + arbitration. As a standardized protocol for chain governance and dispute arbitration, OATH has been actively expanding strategic cooperation with large blockchain ecosystem platforms with the likes of DREP. Therefore, this partnership also means DREP’s reputation networks has reached a new level by adding the jurisdiction puzzle on the map. The largest Hong Kong’s financial platform Gelonghui also covered this partnership.
Click for more details:
- On October 27th, DREP’s co-founders Momo and Xiaolong had an AMA (Ask me anything) in DREP telegram group. All the burning questions about DREP are answered in details. We strongly felt all community members’ enthusiasm about DREP. Everyone interacted frequently and had a heated discussion with each other. Click to review the complete AMA: https://t.me/drep_foundation
2. On October 28th, the final round of the T-shirt design contest (10.22–10.28) finished. We will soon announce the results on official Twitter. Congratulations to our first winner @icosrium, and other three winners @IoT_programmer @astroamy3 @AshishS17228231. Also, massive to all the voters who participate.
Please keep an eye on our official Twitter: https://twitter.com/drep_foundation
Note: Starting from Oct. 29th, our update will be released every two weeks in order to deliver a more concentrated content.
Thank you for your continuous support. If you have any questions, feel free to ask to ask in our Telegram group. https://t.me/drep_foundation
ABOUT DREP Foundation
DREP Foundation is devoted to building a performance-oriented technology infrastructure supporting high transaction capacity for an ecosystem generating valuable reputation data. Focusing on two industry pain points: lack of user adoption and low transaction throughput, DREP Foundation aims to provide highly scalable, modular blockchain architecture for deployment of a reputation protocol that any types of platforms can use.
DREP envisions a global plan to empower a wide array of platforms to have tokenized reputation ecosystem deployed on top of DREP Chain, which is secure, scalable and reputation data supportive.
Reach us on social channels
Website — www.drep.org
Telegram — https://t.me/drep_foundation
Twitter — twitter.com/drep_foundation
Reddit — www.reddit.com/user/DREP-FOUNDATION/
Medium — medium.com/@DREP_Foundation
Linkedin — www.linkedin.com/company/drep-foundation/
Steemit — https://steemit.com/@drepfoundation