Dear DREP community,
DREP Mining has been with you for two Rounds, during which we experienced milestones such as the 2019 Strategy Announcement, DREP Testnet Darwin Launch, DREP Browser and other major events.
Please quickly see below roadmap.
Now we are proud to start the Round 3. With this new launch, DREP is in full swing!
WHAT ARE THE NEW CHANGES?
- Extension of Mining time: the Round will last until February 15
- Change of Tasks: daily tasks such as logging in is included
- Increase of Prize Pool: a tiered increase mechanism is added in the prize pool distribution so that the rewards will not be diluted as participants increase.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS MINING?
- To promote the DREP Github open source at the end of January
- To promote DREP’s new Twitter account
WHAT IS THE PRIZE POOL?
This baseline is 200,000 DREP.
Once the DREP Twitter follower base hits 3,000, the pool will increase 1% everytime the number reaches a number containing “88”. (88 is a lucky number in China. Hope it could bring luck to everyone)
The limit is 600,000 DREP.
WHAT ARE THE TASKS?
There are daily tasks and one-time tasks including:
Thanks to the friend who have always supported DREP. In planning this season’s DREP Mining, we adopted a number of quality recommendations from the community to reward the community through more activities and tiered rewards.
To find out more details about tasks, go to drep.io!
- The rewards for DREP Mining will be released after the DREP wallet is launched.
- Participants are required to provide identification documents and personal information. Failure to provide may result in the award being claimed.
- DREP Mining is not applicable to the United States and its territories.
- DREP maintains all rule interpretation rights for DREP mining.
ABOUT DREP Foundation
DREP Foundation is devoted to building a performance-oriented technology infrastructure supporting high transaction capacity for an ecosystem generating valuable reputation data. Focusing on two industry pain points: lack of user adoption and low transaction throughput, DREP Foundation aims to provide highly scalable, modular blockchain architecture for deployment of a reputation protocol that any types of platforms can use.
DREP envisions a global plan to empower a wide array of platforms to have tokenized reputation ecosystem deployed on top of DREP Chain, which is secure, scalable and reputation data supportive.