The research groups at the Institute for Smart Systems Technologies and the Institute for Networked and Embedded Systems at the University of Klagenfurt give students possibilities to work on their theses under the supervision of our scientists.
All the listed theses address drone related issues and challenges and you can find links to access more information, together with their availability.
- Bachelor Thesis: UWB Multi-range Measurement Device
- Bachelor Thesis: Development of a Serial Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) for Brushless Motors
- Bachelor Thesis: Drone Network Measurement System
- Bachelor Thesis: Framework for Automated Software Deployment for Robots/UAVs
- Bachelor/Master Thesis: Active Safety Suspension (ASS) for Drones
- Master Thesis: Object Detection and 3D Reconstruction of Environments
- Master Thesis: Drone Coordination for Multi-Coverage of Environments
- Master Thesis: Survey on Multi-Robot Localization Algorithms for Cooperative Localization