Check out the PUBLISHING SUMMIT program at DrupalCon Community Day
The Publishing Summit before DrupalCon Vienna is the meeting point for everyone interested in publishing with Drupal, whether coding expert, publisher, or newbie.
All tickets include breakfast, lunch, coffee and drinks.
The ticket income is used for catering, insurance, cleaning, venue extra costs. Please note that all work is done by volunteers!
Program und moderation:
Julia Pradel (Burda Magazine Holding GmbH)
Christian Ziegler (acolono GmbH)
09:00 AM Breakfast
10:00 AM — 5:00 PM Sessions
We are looking forward to a day full of interesting sessions in 2 tracks:
• Publishing Everywhere with Decoupled Drupal by Preston So (Acquia)
• News from Thunder: Thunder for Print, Backend Theme, and more by Christian Fritsch (Burda Magazine Holding GmbH)
• Decoupled Drupal with GraphQL and React by Sebastian Siemssen, Philipp Melab (Amazee Labs)
• Contenta — API-First Drupal distribution by Sally Young (Lullabot), Daniel Wehner
• Reservoir — a Distribution for Decoupling Drupal by Ted Bowman (Acquia) (TBD)
• Personalisation by Richard Jones (Inviqa)
• Media in Drupal Core by Janez Urevc (MD Systems)
• Case Study Kurier: Headless, stateless, DB-less. How Kurier.at is transforming digital production by Adam Zielinski (kurier.at)
• Case Study undpaul: Our experience with Thunder in the real world
by Johannes Haseitl (undpaul)
• Case Study Wirtschaftsverlag: Contentpool for Publishers. Our way from Drupal 6 to Thunder by Oliver Berndt (Österreichischer Wirtschaftsverlag)
05:00 PM Socializing
This event wouldn’t be possible without our sponsors!
In case you also want to help out, we have a few sponsor packages left.
Our host and venue sponsor:
CODE OF CONDUCT
Before registering please read and accept our Code of Conduct.
If you have any questions, please contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.