DrupalCon Vienna Business Summit
After a very successfull Business Summit in Frankfurt we decided together with Drupal Austria to continue the format and host another C-level Drupal Business Summit on September 25th 2017.
This is the first Drupalcon Monday Business Summit that will be organized independently, as the official program has been canceled by the Drupal Association.
The business summit will foster innovation through peer discussions, workshops and networking with other Drupal business executives.
To ensure an interactive meeting on which all participants can get to know all other participants, we are limiting the number of participants to 70.
Who Should Come
- Company leaders, owners, executives, vice presidents, directors, managers, and decision-makers from a company or organization whose main activity is connected to Drupal / Digital.
- This event is for business leaders already using Drupal, not for evaluators of the platform.
Why you should attend
This event will focus on the specific issues and opportunities that Drupal business owners face in their companies. You should attend this event if you want to:
- Become part of a global Drupal Business network
- Learn and share best practices in Drupal business development
- Create the framework for more intense collaboration with some of the key players in other Drupal markets
Call for Speakers
We’re excited to hear your thoughts on one of the following topics. Please submit your proposal no later than July 31th, 11:59pm CET.
Drupal and Open Source adoption
Efficiency & Effectiveness
Project Management, Agile
Education & Talent Acquisition
When & Where?
Date: Monday, 25.09.2017
Venue: FH Technikum (University of Applied Sciences), Höchstädtplatz 6, 1200 Wien
Organization: Drupal Austria (local Drupal association, known for organizing DrupalCamp Vienna) together with the international Drupal community.
Program: Ivo Radulovski (organizer of the European Drupal Business Days)