DrupalCon Vienna Business Summit
Drupal Austria is hosting a C-level Drupal Business Summit on September 25th, 2017.
This is the first Drupalcon Monday Business Summit that will be organized independently by Drupal Austria, as the official program has been canceled by the Drupal Association.
The business summit will foster innovation through peer discussions, workshops and networking with other Drupal business executives.
First Part: Collaboration
10:00 Welcome & Intro to Drupal Business Alliance — Ivo Radulovski
10:20 Collaboration through IT Associations — Is It Worth the Trouble? Janne Kalliola (Exove)
10:40 Transforming Outsourcing via an Agency Success and Partnership Framework — Piyush Poddar (Axelerant)
11:00 Workshop: Collaboration
12:30 Lunch & Networking
Second Part: Growth
13:30 How to do sales with 0 client touchpoints — Taco Potze (GoalGorilla)
13:50 The Drupal Core Roadmap — Roy Scholten
14:05 How we increased Efficiency and effectiveness within our agency business — Craig Hanna (Cohesion)
14:20 Growing pains of agencies — Vesa Palmu
14:40 Break & Networking
15:00 Workshop: Growth (led by Vesa Palmu)
Who Should Come
- Company leaders, owners, executives, vice presidents, directors, managers, and decision-makers from a company or organization whose main activity is connected to Drupal / Digital.
- This event is for business leaders already using Drupal, not for evaluators of the platform.
Why you should attend
This event will focus on the specific issues and opportunities that Drupal business owners face in their companies. You should attend this event if you want to:
- Become part of a global Drupal Business network
- Learn and share best practices in Drupal business development
- Create the framework for more intense collaboration with some of the key players in other Drupal markets
When & Where?
Date: Monday, 25.09.2017
Venue: FH Technikum (University of Applied Sciences), Höchstädtplatz 6, 1200 Wien
Organization: Drupal Austria (local Drupal association, known for organizing DrupalCamp Vienna) together with the international Drupal community.
Program: Ivo Radulovski (organizer of the European Drupal Business Days) and Kristof van Tomme (Organizer of many CXO events in Europe)