Opening Our Doors for Our First Web 3.0 Builder’s Summer House
Less than a week away!
Summer is here. And along with it, our very first Web 3.0 Builder’s Summer House.
Located in the heart of Seoul, this event is a global and dev-centric light hacker house spread out over the course of three days. August 1st to 3rd– mark your calendars friends, because you won’t want to miss this!
Builders are welcome to participate in hands-on workshops, lead their own sessions, and casually meet and greet fellow builders and leaders in the field. Our headquarters, repurposed and infused with a summer holiday kick, will feature five separate spaces for various activities.
- The Check-in & Lounge is your starting point, where you can pick up your event pass and get to know other attendees. Featuring hot desks, massage chairs, and fun activities (ever tried NFT tattoos?). Plus a number of casual intro sessions, hosted by Sui Protocol!
- The Web 3.0 Beach is where you’ll want to go for a variety of workshops led by industry leaders. Beyond excited to be hosting such an inspiring collective of builders from around the world. Sessions will be first come, first served so show up early! Have a browse through the schedule, and don’t forget to apply for workshops that require separate registration.
- The Web 3.0 Pool will be spearheaded by senior DSRV members, here to offer friendly tips, helpful advice, and personal stories for fellow builders. Want to learn more about pivoting to a blockchain career? Or Web3 game development? This is the place for you.
- The Web 3.0 Tanning Salon is a free space, operating on a first come, first served basis for anyone who needs it! Come with an appetite and open mind for lively debates and hot takes.
- The Rooftop is rather self-explanatory (this is a summer event after all). Grab a cool drink and your new pal, and come soak up the Web3 summer vibes.
A special shout-out to our incredible partners as well, without whom this event wouldn’t be possible. Confio, ICF, Mysten Labs, Osmosis, Polygon, Solana, Boom Labs, Notional, and Ewha Chain– we’re looking at you 💚
Also, keep in mind that while this event is free, we ask that you please register in order to guarantee your spot.
Got any lingering questions? Shoot us an email at email@example.com! We’ll be happy to assist.
See you in a week! 😘