Dvision Network & Bithumb: Additional KRW Market Listing
You may now purchase DVI in Korean Won on Bithumb
The Dvision Network is a new VR content ecosystem that utilizes blockchain technology. It aspires to provide the best user experience by utilizing the advantageous features of Blockchain and VR technologies, and by creating an unprecedented and inclusive virtual ecosystem for businesses and designers.
Hello Dvision Community,
We are pleased to announce that today the Dvision Network is getting listed on the KRW market of Bithumb. From now on, users may trade both DVI/BTC and DVI/KRW pairings easily on one of the largest digital asset exchanges in the world — Bithumb Korea. In order to commemorate this moment, Dvision will be conducting an Airdrop event together with Bithumb.
DVI/KRW Bithumb Listing
This is the second KRW pair listing for the Dvision Network, with the first one being carried out on Coinone in October 2020.
1. The Dvision Network (DVI)’s airdrop event for 2,000 customers per day for a single deposit!
■ Event Period :
- 1st day: 2021.03.29 (Mon) Adding to Market ~ Until the exhaustion of the amount
- 2nd day: 2021.03.30 (Tue) 12:00 PM (KST) ~ Until the exhaustion of the amount
- 3rd day: 2021.03.31 (Wed) 12:00 PM (KST) ~ Until the exhaustion of the amount
■ Event Details: DVIs will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis during the event period when a customer deposits 10 DVI. (1,000 customers for each event)
- Customers who deposit an amount below the minimum deposit amount will be excluded from the airdrop (DVI: 50 DVI)
- The airdrop will be limited to the digital asset which the customer deposited (ex. DVI will be distributed to the customer who made a DVI deposit)
- Customers can participate once a day on a UID basis
- The endpoint of this event will be announced through an additional notification
3. Dvision Network (DVI)’s BTC Airdrop Event for Accumulation of Deposit
■ Event Period : 2021.03.29 (Mon) Adding to Market ~ 2021.03.31 (Wed) 24:00 (KST)
■ Event details: BTC will be distributed in accordance with each daily deposit amount of DVI during the event period. (3 days)
- The payment will be trimmed to 4 decimal places
- You can participate in both events
4. Dvision Network (DVI)’s Airdrop Event for Trading
■ Event Period: 2021.03.29 (Mon) Adding to Market ~ 2021.03.31 (Wed) 24:00 (KST)
■ Event details: DVI will be distributed in accordance with each daily contribution rate of DVI during the event period. (for 3 days)
- Contribution Rate (%) = (Total DVI transaction amount of member A during the event period / Total DVI transaction amount on each round during the event period) %
- The event is limited to trading the Dvision Network (DVI) in the KRW market only.
■ This event will be limited to trading and externally depositing Dvision Network tokens (DVI), which have been newly added to the KRW market on Bithumb.
■ The airdrop will be made on April 7th, 2021 (Wed) and payment will be trimmed to 4 decimal places.
■ If the transaction is considered illegal or abnormal, you will not be eligible for participation in the events.
- Transactions occurring from Exchange or Foundation accounts will be considered abnormal transactions, and will therefore not be eligible for participation in the events.
■ Prime members and customers who have participated in other events on Bithumb will be excluded from this event.
■ Bithumb may request extra authentication, conduct restrictions on deposits/withdrawals, and block unauthenticated accounts and accounts that have been created within 7 days of the announcement.
Bithumb is a South Korean cryptocurrency exchange. Founded in 2014 by Javier Sim, Bithumb Korea is the most influential digital currency exchange in the country, having 8 million registered users, 1 million mobile app users, and a current cumulative transaction volume that has exceeded USD 1 trillion.