Dvision Network Officially Releases DAO Governance Mechanism 🚀
Check the post to know how to participate in voting proposals
The Dvision Network is an ultimate blockchain-based NFT metaverse platform. The Dvision Network establishes a cutting-edge metaverse ecosystem, by utilizing its own VR technology, that helps to lower the entry barriers for all types of users across the globe. Therefore, it allows designers, enterprises and general users to dive into the most advanced metaverse experience.
Dear Community members,
We are thrilled to announce that Dvision Network is releasing the DAO Governance Mechanism. The release of the DAO brings Dvision Metaverse into a new stage of decentralization and diversifies the management of the ecosystem through the establishment of the voting powers among the token holders to influence the development state of the Dvision Metaverse and its relevant ecosystem. The users can utilize their LAND NFTs and DVI Tokens through the DAO in order to participate in major governance proposals. Check this article in order to learn more about it.
👉Link to DAO Page: https://dvision.app/en/dao
What is DAO?
According to this article, a DAO, or “Decentralized Autonomous Organization,” is a community-led ecosystem with no central authority. It is fully autonomous and transparent: smart contracts lay the foundational rules, execute the agreed-upon decisions, and at any point, proposals, voting, and even the code itself can be publicly audited. Generally speaking, Dvision community members can create proposals about the future operations of the protocol and then come together to vote on each proposal. Proposals that achieve some predefined level of consensus are then accepted and enforced by the rules instantiated within the smart contract.
The perks of DAO
1) Strengthening Participants’ Sovereignty
Each member of DAO has the right to vote in major proposals, as long as the member has the right amount of VPs.
2) Redefining Interests
DAO redefines the relationship between the organization and its members to match interests. The DAO participants can be everyone starting from the stakeholders, community members, and other interested parties.
Last but not least, DAO enables the ultimate decentralized management of the ecosystem getting rid of the centralization risk for the community.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that DVI token is NOT an investment security or financial instrument and DOES NOT constitute any rights to the company itself. Please read the disclaimer here: https://dvision.gitbook.io/dvision-network-english/disclaimer
How to Participate in Dvision DAO?
First and foremost, make sure that you are a registered user in Dvision.app and have LAND NFT or (and) DVI tokens in your wallet, that is connected to the Dapp. Once you confirm this, you can proceed to the DAO page.
- To participate in the DAO, please log in first using the appropriate wallet
- The DAO requires a user to have a linked wallet address to submit an agenda or participate in the voting proposal*
- In order to acquire DAO VOTE, you need to keep DVI and LAND in your wallet
2. Click on the VP tab in order to verify the amount of VP that is available to you.
3. If you find and click DAO on the tab above the homepage, you will see the screen like above. You will need at least 1 VP that is required to submit the agenda. (Refer to the ‘DAO VOTE Rules’ described below).
4. Click Proposal Tab to view the issues that have been raised
5. Select the category and agenda of the voting, that you would like to participate
6. Click the agenda progress filter to check various agenda items
7. Press the Submit a Proposal button to submit an agenda
8. Click on the category of agenda to be uploaded
9. Write the proposal title and add the description.
10. Add the relevant tags and set the deadline for the completion period of voting proposal.
11. Click the Activity Tab to view the agenda items you posted, favorites, and voted on.
Principles of DAO VOTE
If you own DVI and LAND in a wallet linked to the Dvision Network homepage, VP Power is automatically calculated and applied. You can find it on the Voting Power page of the DAO main menu.
※ Staked lands are not included in the VP calculation.