[Regular Inspection] December 22, 2022 (Thursday) Update Patch Note
The Dvision Network is an ultimate blockchain-based NFT metaverse platform. The Dvision Network establishes a cutting-edge metaverse ecosystem, by utilizing its own VR technology, that helps to lower the entry barriers for all types of users across the globe. Therefore, it allows designers, enterprises and general users to dive into the most advanced metaverse experience.
Thank you very much for your patience and understanding during the beta testing period of our Dvision World 2.0. We highly appreciate all the contribution and support that you are showing by dwelling immensely in our metaverse. We have prepared an important patch note that describes all the essential improvements and modifications that were made during the regular inspection period. We are in the everlasting process of increasing the user interface and experience in order to provide the smoothest metaverse experience in Dvision World 2.0.
Improvement & Modification List
- When crafting multiple items, we improved it so that you can check the results at once in the results window.
- We have improved it so that you can proceed without choosing a separate chain when you move with the off-chain activity.
- When the On-Doll (PET NFT) level-up is complete, the results window can be closed by clicking on other areas of the results window.
- Once the On-Doll achieved the maximum, the <Level Up> button will not appear anymore.
- If it goes against the naming rule when creating a character in Korean, the character creation button will be automatically disabled.
- Area (SIZE) filter excluded from sorting criteria in Land Inventory.
- Improved the texture quality of On-Doll Developer NPC.
- The level notation format for building items has been modified to L+Number Combination (EX.L9)
- The type of material that can be obtained as a reward when using the decomposed content has been changed.
- The termination of the material required for making rings and necklaces has been changed.
- System messages have been added to some content to improve intuitive gameplay:
- We added an acquisition guidance message when acquiring a crafting item
2. We added a prohibition status notice message when the chat is banned by Continuous Message Input
- Toast output messages have been added to some content to improve intuitive gameplay.
- Portal Administrator to add travel area guidance messages when moving areas
2. Change the information window that is exposed when you click the Save button in Housing Edit mode to a toast message
3. If the building specification (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 3x3) you want to install does not match, change the exposed information window to a toast message
- For intuitive recognition of the player, the content and color of some guided text have been changed.
- The color of the icon black-and-white processing and quantity-related guidance text when the material required for item production is insufficient has been changed
- Improvement of notice when canceling rental registration
- Improved guidance text for lands, buildings, and billboards registered with the Tenancy Management Office during the lease.
Balance Adjustment List
- The cost of enchanting equipment/ items /riding 1 to 6 for each grade has been controlled downward.
- The cost of strengthening skills from 1 to 6 has been lowered, and the cost of strengthening skills from 7 to 10 has been raised.
- The difficulty level of gameplay has been adjusted by adjusting the low-level monsters not to use the skills.
- Some of the Main Course’s compensation has been adjusted upward.
- Weapon Wear Compensation 1 potion => 5 potions up
- Reinforced Material Payment Compensation => Twice Up
- Assembly/Skill Enhancement/Equipment Enhancement/Riding Enhancement Completion Reward Additional DVG Reward
The detailed compensation (draft) raised through balance adjustment is as follows:
P.S. Players who have previously completed the quests will be retroactively compensated by the in-game mailing system upon completion of the inspection.
- Modifying the phenomenon in which the character position and the actual position on the mini-map were different when moving from inside to the outside of the building
- Correction of the phenomenon of creating a portal that moves intermittently to D-Ship when entering a building from time to time
- Correcting the phenomenon of continuous exposure of the booster gauge when the booster function is in use after ground riding
- Modifying the phenomenon of slowly descending to the floor when using the automatic movement function while riding in the air
- Correcting the phenomenon that other users’ characters could not be identified when moving from Seoul A to the inside of the building
- Fixing the phenomenon in which other users’ characters appeared to be in that position intermittently, even though they moved the map
<Inventory Common>: Fixed the phenomenon that filters are not initialized when sorting is changed in the sorting/filter selection state
<Ondol Inventory>: Fixed the phenomenon of deformation of alignment when the Ondoll Parts tab is selected again while the Ondoll Parts tab is active
<Land Inventory>: Modified the title of the exposure scene during construction after selecting the building
<Enchanting Ondoll Parts>: Modified the pop-up not exposed phenomenon when strengthening ondol parts
- Modifying the phenomenon of not being able to end the dungeon after entering and returning to the output after defeat (reinforcement/level up, etc.)
- Fixing the phenomenon in which the monster was not respawned even after a certain period of time after the monster was eliminated
- Correct the corresponding error text exposure when the BATTLE effect is at 2x speed
- Modifying the phenomenon of function UI that was not available in <My Space> when moving from the inside of the building to My Space
- After moving to MySpace inside the building, modify the character to move back inside the building if <Leave> is done
- Modify to increase the number of materials required when increasing the number of item production
- Add an icon to check if a sub-production recipe for a material item exists
On-doll Level Up
- Experience value that is returned when the level of ondol, which has been leveled up through battle, is not exposed to the information window
- The phenomenon in which the quantity obtained is not updated when the experience value potion is obtained
-The phenomenon of not displaying premium on land items and the unidentified status of on/off-chain transmission of some NFT items
-Modify the phenomenon of sorting down when typing more than one page and text overlap when typing more than two lines