[Regular Inspection] December 29, 2022 (Thursday) Update Patch Note
The Dvision Network is an ultimate blockchain-based NFT metaverse platform. The Dvision Network establishes a cutting-edge metaverse ecosystem, by utilizing its own VR technology, that helps to lower the entry barriers for all types of users across the globe. Therefore, it allows designers, enterprises and general users to dive into the most advanced metaverse experience.
Dear Dvision Community,
It’s time for our regular inspection period. First and foremost, we would like to thank our users for participating in the beta phase of Dvision World 2.0 and for helping us to make it better and enhance it via these regular inspections. We have prepared an important patch note that describes all the essential improvements and modifications that were made during the regular inspection period. We are in the everlasting process of increasing the user interface and experience in order to provide the smoothest metaverse experience in Dvision World 2.0.
Improvement & Modification List
- Comparison of the item information in the pop-up window has been improved so that you can compare the capabilities of each item.
- The Purchase button has been improved to be disabled if the quantity limit is met when purchasing items from the store.
- Experience potion usage in On-doll level-up has been improved as a part of UI improvements.
- The default attack of On-doll has been improved turn in the Battle of PETs, to automatically select the combinations of attacks.
- The camera movement has been improved by adjusting the camera’s movement speed during the housing editing mode.
- The chain selection pop-up window has been improved to prevent the output of the off-chain through the NPC in the bank building.
- Level 1 building was incorrectly marked as L.0 and corrected to be marked as L.1.
- Building Item The level UI marked with + level of the has been modified to be marked with L. level.