DxChain AMA highlight (05/08/2019)
DxChain Team is always happy to discuss our project with community supporters. Please feel free to leave a message here or on Telegram, Twitter and Reddit if you have any questions about DxChain or any feedbacks. Your supervision and conduction will be highly appreciated!
From now on, the top 3 constructive questions raised about DxChain Project or Tech in the AMA session will be awarded by 3,000 community points each.
If you can’t join the AMA, feel free to let us know your question/suggestions at any time.
Looking forward to hearing more from our community!!
Thanks to the questions from Kikm (@Kikmm) and Adesala Dan this week.
1. There’s only upload/download feature for the DxBox so far, will you have more in the future?
Definitely, we will. As DxChain Engineers answered in the video AMA, we would implement the features been proposed by most of the DxBox users:
1) Currency conversion system — users can convert different types of currency to DX Token more conveniently.
2) File management system — users can make a data directory just like any popular cloud storage systems, including customizing and categorize your files with tags.
3) File sharing feature — owners can get profit by sharing their data, idle storage and computing capacities.
4) Log-in/register system — users can be able to log-in their DxBox via a more flexible portal.
In addition to those questions above, DxChain engineers also provided answers to other questions users concerned the most:
DxBox, DxChain’s first blockchain cloud storage product, is the application to provide secure & private cloud storage…medium.com
2. What can we do before Mainnet launch?
All community members will be welcome to join our Mainnet bounty program, to help us find out small bugs, test out the mining portals, and also earn staking awards… We will announce the detailed information in the community once the plans are ready.
3. How can we earn from DxChain?
You can earn DX from community bounties and mining after our Mainnet launch.
There are three types of miners in DxChain network: computing miners, storage miners, and miners who create blocks. All three types of miners will get DX tokens as rewards.
Also, DxChain would be a trusted data exchange platform, and users can sell their data to get DX token rewards.
4. Will you release any other Dapps like DxBox later? How will it be?
Of course, yes!
DxBox is just a demo Dapp based on DxChain Testnet, and it’s created by DxChain’s core engineering team. After the launch of DxChain Mainnet, we will create more Dapps by ourselves, and also recruit voluntary engineers from tech communities to create more creative Dapps using DxChain API.
5. What is DX token used for?
DX token makes up the driving power of the incentive mechanism for running the whole DxChain network:
(1) miners will get DX tokens as rewards for sharing their storage and computing resources;
(2) users who would like to store their files on DxChain will use DX to pay for the storage services;
(3) and DX is required for participating in data exchange and other economic behaviors on DxChain.
Also, Dapps built on top of DxChain network can use DX tokens for their own purposes as well.
DxChain is the world’s first decentralized big data and machine learning network powered by a computing-centric blockchain. DxChain is a public chain, it designs a revolutionary “Chains-on-chain” architecture to make blockchain function as a computing unit — data storage and computing, so that the technical characteristics of blockchain can be truly extended to a broader field, promoting the next generation of technology from the bottom. For more information, please visit www.dxchain.com.