DxChain (DX) Token Distribution and Circulation Updates
Thank you all for your continued trust and support!
As scheduled, the second allocation of the tokens for private sale investors and advisors were released within this week, and the circulating supply of the DX tokens increased to a total of 15,201,891,860 DX (15.2% of the total supply).
The DX tokens have been and will be distributed consistently with DxChain’s token distribution plan. DxChain team will update the DX token circulation information in the Telegram News Channel (https://t.me/dxchainchannel) and on CoinMarketCap (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dxchain-token/) monthly. Please stay tuned.
Detailed information about the token distribution plan is as follow:
Tokens for sale (25% of total) :
- All tokens for public sale were released (2% of total).
- The first and second distributions of private sale tokens (50% of the private sale tokens) were released in August and November 2018 (11.8% of total). The remaining 50% of the private sale tokens will be distributed in early February 2019 and in August 2019.
Marketing & BD & Advisors (10% of total) :
- The first and second distributions of tokens for advisors were released in August and November 2018 (0.5% of total).
- The first and second round of airdrop and bounty token distribution have ended in September and early November 2018 (0.01% of total).
- Other tokens for marketing and BD are divided into two buckets and are supposed to be issued during 2018 and 2019 respectively. For the first bucket, the remaining tokens that are spendable during the year 2018 are 2.4% of the total supply; and tokens in the second bucket (5% of total) will be unlocked linearly in the year 2019.
Team (10% of total):
All the tokens for team members have a three-year vesting period, with a one-year cliff. Therefore, till now, no team tokens have been released. The first distribution of team tokens is projected to be in early April 2019.
Foundation (10% of total):
Tokens will be unlocked linearly during 2 years.
Ecosystem, mining & community (45% of total):
Tokens will be locked until the launch of the main network at the end of 2019 Q1.
With regards to DxChain: A Decentralized Big Data and Machine Learning Network Powered by a Computing-Centric Blockchain.