DxChain Project Updates №19 (2/5–2/22)
Thank you all for the support and concern! DxChain is committed to providing our community and ecosystem solid products and better services. Please check the updates below and let us know if you have any suggestions or advice. Your opinion will always be highly appreciated!
To build larger DxChain networks and ecosystem, DxChain Team is entirely focusing on development all the way.
Please check our progress recently:
1. Revisited the core struct and optimized data for storage.
2. Reorganized and optimized the structure for data storage in the database, implemented the related module.
3. Designed and refactored the RPC module. Now the module shows greater extensibility.
4. Build up the test environment and developed auto-deployment and auto-test tool for Mainnet.
5. Continue to work on the Testnet environment maintenance and monitoring performance matrix.
[Token Distribution and Circulation Updates]
As scheduled, the third allocation of the tokens for private sale investors and advisors were released on Feb 8, 2019, and the circulating supply of the DX tokens has increased to a total of 28,825,346,450 DX (28.83% of the total supply).
Go through more details:
[DxChain Testnet & SDK QUIZ CHALLENGE]
The most difficult quiz challenge DxChain ever had has ended! We are glad to run this activity to let more and more technical enthusiasts know the concept of DxChain and our latest release.
More fun activities are around the corner, please stay tuned and subscribe to DxChain channel (https://t.me/dxchainchannel) for the latest updates!
Please check the right answers here:
1. DxChain Q&A Challenge
Brand NEW Wednesday Q&A Challenge is COMING!!
1) Each winner can win 1,000 community points reward;
2) We will randomly choose 30 winners from participants who answer the question correctly;
Instead of the first 10 people got the answer in each group can win rewards, no matter what time zone you are in, everyone has a chance to win reward!
Go and Win the raffle!!
2. Bi-weekly AMA
Want to have better communication with DxChain Project Team? Join the bi-weekly AMA and raise questions to us! Constructive and in-depth questions, suggestions or advice from DxChain community are of great value to us.
DxChain Team had the regular AMA session on Feb 13, 2019. This time, we received several valuable questions from…medium.com
DxChain is the world’s first decentralized big data and machine learning network powered by a computing-centric blockchain. DxChain is a public chain, it designs a revolutionary “Chains-on-chain” architecture to make blockchain function as a computing unit — data storage and computing, so that the technical characteristics of blockchain can be truly extended to a broader field, promoting the next generation of technology from the bottom. For more information, please visit www.dxchain.com.