DxChain Project Updates №25 (05/04–05/17)
Dear DxChain Community,
Thank you for your warm support and attention to DxChain project progress and community development. Here shows you more DxChain updates and news recently! Enjoy!
DxChain Engineers are continuously hard working on the development of Mainnet Beta, please check out the development progress below:
1. Implemented storage handshake protocols based on P2P security connection.
2. Added an IP filter to host selection. Now multiple hosts from the same IP address will not be selected at the same time.
3. Refactored storage host’s storage manager module to support better data sector operations with high concurrency.
4. Refactored the DxFile structure and error handling the logic for the file management system.
5. Continue on the maintenance work for Testnet Network.
[Offline Tech Meetup]
On May 16 2019, DxChain Team was invited to join the “Blockchain: Cross, Emerge and Breakthrough” Meetup hosted by Plug and Play China Blockchain Lab.
We were glad to meet the well-known blockchain technology communities, promising project teams and investor partners in Silicon Valley like Google ABC Blockchain Community, DHVC, DFG Capital, etc.
In addition, It’s a great pleasure to discuss the prospects of consensus technology, project development and potential strategic cooperation opportunities in the future with these outstanding institutions.
[DxChain Official Blog is released]
DxChain official blog — DxChain Insight is released! Feel free to check it out: https://blog.dxchain.com/
We are inviting all talented and thoughtful community members to be the blogger and share the views and opinions regarding Blockchain Technology. More related online events are around the corner!
Subscribe to DxChain Official News and never miss out: https://t.me/dxchainchannel
1. Bi-weekly AMA
From now on, 3 constructive questions raised about DxChain project in the AMA session will be awarded by 3,000 community points each.
⏰May 22th 19:00–19:30 PST
* If you can’t join the AMA, feel free to let us know your question/suggestions at any time.
Looking forward to hearing more from our community!!
Go ahead and check the AMA highlights:
* Thanks to the questions from Kikm (@Kikmm) and Adesala Dan this week.
2. DxChain Q&A Challenge
Brand NEW Wednesday Q&A Challenge is COMING!!
1) Each winner can win 1,000 community points reward;
2) We will randomly choose 30 winners from participants who answer the question correctly;
Instead of the first 10 people got the answer in each group can win rewards, no matter what time zone you are in, everyone has a chance to win reward!
Go and Win the raffle!!
DxChain is the world’s first decentralized big data and machine learning network powered by a computing-centric blockchain. DxChain is a public chain, it designs a revolutionary “Chains-on-chain” architecture to make blockchain function as a computing unit — data storage and computing, so that the technical characteristics of blockchain can be truly extended to a broader field, promoting the next generation of technology from the bottom. For more information, please visit www.dxchain.com.