As more and more technical enthusiasts know the concept of DxChain and our latest release from the Testnet & SDK Quiz Challenge, we will typically focus on the experience of our first Blockchain Cloud Storage Product — DxBox this time for in-depth understanding.
Your feedbacks are highly appreciated and valued to us!
[What is DxBox]
DxBox is a decentralized blockchain storage product powered by DxChain Testnet, and it can provide secure & private cloud storage for users all over the world.
At present, DxChain Team provides free qualifications and DX rewards for our community members and supporters to try out the blockchain storage through using DxBox. That means you can have your own secure and decentralized blockchain storage at no cost, and experience the blockchain storage capability provided by DxChain!
Go for it!
03/05/2019–03/15/2019 23:59:59 PST
[How to participate]
【Step 1】Register DxBox (+ 2,000 points)
【Step 2】Upload file (+ 2000 points)
- Upload files (picture, music, document…) to DxChain.
- Note: You can get the reward only once for uploading. Uploading repeatedly will not be counted.
【Step 3】Share your opinion (+ Up to 51,000 points)
- Leave a comment (contains your DX ID) below this article to let us know your feedback or suggestion for DxChain Testnet and DxBox.
- 1,000 points are awarded to any meaningful comments. (The rewards will be issued within 5 days after the activity)
- We will pick 3 most constructive suggestions/advice after the activity and award each user 50,000 community points extra!
- DxChain reserve the right of final explanation for the activity.
Experience the blockchain storage and win 55,000 points NOW!
DxChain is the world’s first decentralized big data and machine learning network powered by a computing-centric blockchain. DxChain is a public chain, it designs a revolutionary “Chains-on-chain” architecture to make blockchain function as a computing unit — data storage and computing, so that the technical characteristics of blockchain can be truly extended to a broader field, promoting the next generation of technology from the bottom. For more information, please visit www.dxchain.com.