The new dYdX is now live and open to the public
dYdX — the most powerful open trading platform for crypto assets — is now live and open to the public! Additionally, we’re excited to open-source the protocol powering the new dYdX. This is a huge step in our goal to bring more advanced financial products into the open, for anyone to use.
This brand new protocol and product has been in the making for the last 4 months. It’s clear to us that as decentralized finance progresses, users want more professional and advanced tools. We’re excited to take a step in that direction with this new release!
Thank you to all of our users in private alpha — your feedback has been extremely useful for us! For anyone looking to join the discussion — please join us on Telegram.
Smarter Margin Trading and Leverage
- Do you hold a long term view and also want to earn interest on your crypto? Cross Margin uses your entire dYdX account to trade, which is a useful tool for managing a longer position and minimizing the chances of liquidation
- Do you see a potential short term price movement? Isolated Margin allows you to choose your leverage (up to 4x) and control specifically how much capital you are willing to risk
- Trading on a centralized exchange? Borrow with collateral — maintain a 1.15x collateral ratio to borrow and receive principal directly to your wallet
dYdX allows you to get leverage the way you want.
Earn Interest On Your Crypto
All funds on dYdX continuously earn interest. Simply deposit your crypto to dYdX and watch it grow! Even collateral used for margin trades earns interest, ensuring your capital is always being put to work.
We’ve built dYdX with professionals in mind. We heard our users and built a UI with all the features traders expect. We have a lot more exciting functionality coming soon!
The dYdX Protocol
We are excited to open-source the smart contracts powering the new dYdX. Alongside the contracts, we’re also open sourcing a fully-featured Typescript library which makes building on dYdX easy.
The codebase has undergone months of rigorous testing internally — all production smart contracts are tested and have 100% branching code-coverage.
We also had two external security audits with no critical bugs found. Below are the reports from both security audits.
To learn more about dYdX
- Browse the dYdX website
- Follow @dydxprotocol on Twitter
- Join dYdX on Telegram
- View our code on Github
- Get in touch! If you’re interested in building on dYdX, please reach out to us! (email@example.com)
We’re building the future of finance and are always looking for talented individuals to join the team! Check out our job postings — we’re hiring in San Francisco!
Start trading today
Head over to dydx.exchange to start trading on dYdX now!