e-Money Monthly Updates
Dear Community, the past month has been a whirlwind period for us , e-Money team delivered a progress-packed month. This monthly newsletter will highlight the key developments and as we progress towards increasing the widespread adoption and utility of our stablecoins and $NGM token.
Let’s take a look at the highlights.
Mainnet e-Money (NGM) Is Now Supported on KuCoin.
KuCoin has now opened the mainnet deposit and withdrawal services for e-Money (NGM). Users can check the Assets> Main Account> Deposit/Withdrawal page and select the mainnet NGM for transactions. Read more
We’re excited to announce e-Money is now connected to the Avalanche blockchain. TThe e-Money-Avalanche Bridge, is a two-way token bridge that enables seamless transfers between e-Money and the Avalanche network. This bridge marks the beginning of a whole new suite of projects that we can collaborate with on the Avalanche Network and establish connections to crypto liquidity. Read more
Stay tuned for more details on EEUR liquidity pools & rewards on Avalanche DEX’s.
e-Money & Regen Network collaborate to bootstrap liquidity on Osmosis DEX. REGEN-EEUR liquidity pool on Osmosis. Read more
e-Money’s EEUR & NGM Listed on Omni-chain DEX Sifchain. EEUR & NGM Liquidity Pools on Sifchain. Read more
- Popcorn explores e-Money’s suite of European Stablecoins. e-Money continues to expand its foray in the decentralized finance (DeFi) ecosystem. Hence we are pleased to share that e-Money has partnered with Popcorn, a DeFi project with an eco-friendly paradigm, where users can earn high yields on crypto-assets while creating a real-world impact. This collaboration also offers e-Money users exposure to new and emerging projects that have a social cause baked into their protocol. Read more
- Rario, World’s First Officially Licensed Cricket NFT platform to explore e-Money’s Suite of European Stablecoins. With the soaring popularity of the T-20 format, cricket has attracted millions of new die-hard fans, on par with the euphoria witnessed with other sports such as basketball and football. This collaboration enables e-Money to forge ahead with strong collaborations in the NFT Metaverse and offers e-Money users access to an exciting sports-themed asset class. Read more
- Decentralised 3D Gaming Platform Passage explores e-Money’s suite of European Stablecoins. Passage, a project built on Cosmos enables users to build decentralized 3D worlds for gaming, events, and remote work, powered by UE4 and Akash Network. Together with Passage, our collaboration will be looking to bring together and connect our two communities, whilst exploring the integration of stablecoins in their gaming ecosystem. Read more
- Defi Gaming platform Elfin Kingdom to explore e-Money’s suite of stablecoins. The collaboration between e-Money and Elfin Kingdom is designed to explore e-Money’s suite of European stablecoins such as EEUR, ECHF, ENOK, ESEK, and EDKK and introduce both ecosystems to their respective communities. Read more
- e-Money team attended the Cosmoverse Conference in Lisbon, Portugal and we are pleased to inform you that we had several productive meetings at the event.
- Citizen Cosmos featured our Founder and CTO Henrik Aasted🎙Listen to the podcast here: 👇🏻https://player.fireside.fm/v2/7d8ZfYhp+0DQ064E6/twitter
- CryptoDiffer listed $NGM as Top 🏆 project with the potential to grow. Learn more
e-Money is a blockchain-based payment platform built by Danish fintech e-Money A/S, committed to bringing financial inclusion and to help people around the world to have easy access to digital currencies. Built on Cosmos technology, e-Money supports a range of fiat-stablecoins which are fully backed by bank deposits and government bonds that are also interest bearing. The fidelity and transparency of e-Money stablecoins will be ensured by Ernst & Young providing quarterly Proof of Funds.
e-Money currently supports several European currency-backed stablecoins such as the EEUR, the ECHF, and tokens backed by Scandinavian currencies (ENOK, EDKK, and ESEK). The e-Money ecosystem has a second token, the NGM “Next Generation money” that is a staking token and rewards token. Users can stake NGM to secure the e-Money network.
Unlike most existing stablecoins which aim to maintain a static 1:1 peg with their underlying assets, the value of e-Money’s currency-backed tokens continually shifts in line with the interest accrued on the reserve assets. This means that holders benefit from the interest accrued on their assets while they sit securely in your wallet. The e-Money blockchain supports instant payments at scale and includes a DEX for easy conversion between currencies. e-Money has already integrated with Cosmos Hub, Osmosis and Ethereum and expects to integrate with all major networks moving forward.