E-resident entrepreneurs can win a trip to Latitude59!
E-residents have a chance to show off their companies at Estonia’s flagship tech conference happening May 24–25 in Tallinn.
We are offering the chance for two companies established through e-Residency to send a representative to the Latitude59 conference happening May 24–25, 2018 in Tallinn!
Latitude 59 is Estonia’s flagship tech conference and offers a chance for you to meet entrepreneurs from Estonia, speak to investors, and learn more about Estonia’s business environment.
How to participate:
- Be an e-resident with a company registered in Estonia.
- Help us tell your story by:
Writing a minimum 500 word blog post and publish it on Medium or your company blog.
Recording a 1–3 minute video shared using #eResidency that explains why you applied for e-Residency, what motivated you to establish your company in Estonia, and how e-Residency has allowed your company to grow.
- Submit your entry on the Google form to participate. Entries must be received by April 29, 2018.
- The e-Residency team will select the two best entries and send personal invites to attend Latitude59.
Companies will receive:
- Roundtrip airfare from the nearest international airport to Tallinn.
- Three nights accommodation in a hotel
- A tickets to the Latitude59 conference happening May 24–25, 2018 in Tallinn.
- Designated booth space as part of the e-Residency booth at Latitude59. There you will have a chance to showcase your company’s products and services.
We look forward to seeing you in Tallinn in May!