EasyFi & Injective Protocol Initiate new Lending Markets for Layer-2 Decentralized Derivatives
This Collaboration will add Decentralized Stock Futures to EasyFi’s Layer 2 Money Markets
We are very happy to inform you that Injective Protocol is joining the Layer 2 DeFi lending ecosystem on EasyFi to open a new range of tokenized stocks, derivative assets and tokenized commodities as collateral markets on EasyFi.
The Injective ecosystem is a robust, highly parameterizable DeFi protocol that supports the trade of a diverse range of derivatives including CFDs, perpetual swaps and more.
These assets in scope will be added to our Synthetic Assets Collateral Markets on https://app.easyfi.network/#/lending/dashboard
The following are the areas where we will be collaborating:
- EasyFi will be adding new markets to the lending module of the App with Injective Protocol’s tokenized derivatives as collateral markets.
- EasyFi will work on listing derivative assets focussed on stocks (Stocks Futures) from Injective’s exchange ecosystem.
- Injective exchange currently has stock futures for Amazon, Tesla, GameStop & Twitter.
- EasyFi and Injective will work on adding the derivatives of the above assets on EasyFi as collaterals.
- Users who hold these derivative tokens of stocks futures can add liquidity to the supply side of EasyFi’s lending protocol and borrow assets on the borrow side of the same.
- The collateralization ratios for each tokenized stock derivative will be fixed shortly and intimated on our announcement channels.
About Injective Protocol
Injective Protocol is the first universal DeFi protocol for cross-chain derivatives trading across a plethora of financial products that enables anyone to create and trade on markets of their choice in a permissionless manner, while being able to earn liquidity mining rewards for network participation. The Injective Chain of the Protocol, is a fully-decentralized sidechain relayer network which serves as a layer- 2 derivatives platform, trade execution coordinator(TEC), and decentralized orderbook. The core consensus is Tendermint-based.
INJ is the native token of Injective Protocol. The total supply of Injective Protocol (INJ) tokens is 100,000,000. Currently, there are about 16,055,554 INJ tokens (as of 1st April 2021) in circulation on the market. Makers and takers pay transaction fees in INJ, which allows the platform to continue working in a decentralized manner. According to the official INJ white paper, there is necessary inflation set to 7% at the launch of INJ tokens so that nodes are incentivized to validate transactions on the blockchain. This inflation rate is gradually going to decrease over time and reach 2%.
Easyfi is a universal layer 2 lending protocol built for defi focused on scalability, composability, and adoption. It has been designed as an open and inclusive financial network infrastructure to run on public networks to facilitate end-to-end lending & borrowing of digital assets and related financial products. Easyfi is being built upon the ethos of permission-less networks & automation of smart contracts.
To learn more about $EASY and EasyFi, please go through our whitepaper and other articles on this publication.